Correct cell to fly mavic mini
892 1 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newbie2019
New
United States

Would a samsung A51 work for the mavic mini? My Samsung S8 died and due to covid the Samsung A51 is the only one i can find available in my area. Plz help.
I called tec suport but they were no help, the lady told me: " it could fly or not". Great answer for tecnical suport from the factory.

Any one having the same issue? the A51 is not on the web site list for recomended phones but i have no option at this time.
Thank you for your help.

2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung A51 ) that you want to use on your DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung A51 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly  application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Mini ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules