REFRESH EXPERIENCE GONE BAD
824 3 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_5q8Y6GXhT2ro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92536 ft

Canada

Hey all, long time lurker first time posting. I bought my first drone, a mavic air 2, this past November and was blown away with how much fun it is. And of course eventually I crashed it one too many times and broke one of the landing arms.
  So I sent it away for a refresh mid January. I got the notification that I could either have it repaired or replaced and, as I wanted to get a drone back as soon as I could, I chose to have the drone replaced and sent back as soon as possible.  I live in Canada so it was a bit longer of a turnaround and I received my drone back mid February. Once I opened it and tried it out I found the drone to be totally unsteady just hovering in place. I calibrated the IMU and the compass multiple times. Didn’t work. I emailed DJI support about it and they said send it back in and we’ll repair or replace it again. So I did that and was pleasantly surprised that they didn’t charge me for it. I received this second drone replacement mid March and opened it and set it up. Same exact issue. I checked the serial numbers and they had sent back the same drone as before. Now I called them this time and spoke with two different representatives who have said that if I want it replaced I’ll have to use my second refresh and pay for it. When I asked why I would pay to replace a drone that I received broken in the first place, the technician responded with “says you” as though I’m somehow lying about the drone not operating properly.
  At this point I just want my old drone back, since it only had about 4 hours on it, but I’m told that’s impossible. I can’t even sell this piece of garbage I have now to put towards another drone.

Currently awaiting a call from a supervisor....
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read this issue you've encountered regarding the DJI Mavic Air 2 you've received from our official service center. For us to further check some information, could you please provide us a photo of the serial number on the drone that you've received through PM? Thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_5q8Y6GXhT2ro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 92536 ft

Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 3-24 15:46
Hi there, thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry to read this issue you've encountered regarding the DJI Mavic Air 2 you've received from our official service center. For us to further check some information, could you please provide us a photo of the serial number on the drone that you've received through PM? Thank you.
Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to PM
98272D74-B840-4317-BD3D-79D39A515379.jpeg
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_5q8Y6GXhT2ro Posted at 3-24 15:54
Sorry I couldn’t figure out how to PM

Thank you for the photo and for your cooperation, please be advised that I have sent a PM regarding the concern, please check, thank you.
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules