How long does warranty exchange take?
1094 11 2021-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

I bought the DJI FPV combo and the goggles had a visual issue on the left lens. I contacted DJI support and they told me to ship back the entire combo kit for replacement, which I did yesterday, 3/23. It's scheduled to arrive 3/26.

How long will it take to process and ship my replacement? I'm going on vacation 4/5 and it won't be the same without my new drone
2021-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us your repair CAS number with us? We will help to follow up, thank you.
2021-3-25
Use props
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-25 00:10
Hello there, thank you for reaching out. Could you please send us your repair CAS number with us? We will help to follow up, thank you.

Hello, it is CAS-6086032-Y3G6S5. Thanks!
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc38700ca Posted at 3-25 04:01
Hello, it is CAS-6086032-Y3G6S5. Thanks!

Hello there, thank you for the information. We have well noted your case and will ask the corresponding team to send the new FPV to you when the original one arrives.

We will be in touch, thanks
2021-3-25
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Normaly the turnaround should be around 5-7 working days not including the shipping time.
Once received the process should go fairly quickly, I hope you will get the unit back in time and can enjoy your vacation with your drone.
2021-3-26
Use props
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI Wanda,

I got notice that DJI has received my shipment. Anything we can do to expedite the exchange and shipment back quicker than the 5-7 business days? Thanks in advance for any help you can give!
2021-3-26
Use props
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-25 05:11
Hello there, thank you for the information. We have well noted your case and will ask the corresponding team to send the new FPV to you when the original one arrives.

Hi Wanda,

Looks like the product is verified on your case status website and is just waiting shipping. Anything you can do to help expedite Shipping? If we can get it shipped soon it should arrive by my planned vacation.

I’m just a guy who spent a lot of money nearly a month ago looking to finally out that purchase to use!  
2021-3-30
Use props
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-25 05:11
Hello there, thank you for the information. We have well noted your case and will ask the corresponding team to send the new FPV to you when the original one arrives.

Hi Wanda,

Thanks for asking the team to ship my replacement when the original drone arrives. The original drone arrived and was verified 3/29, but the replacement hasn’t shipped; is it possible that team missed your instruction? Would you mind reaching out again?

I realize the quote is 5-7 business days, but I’m trying to expedite that if possible; keep in mind the ONLY choice I’ve made that has lead to this situation was deciding to buy a DJI product. I’ve done nothing wrong and it’s nearly a month after my expensive purchase and I don’t have it.
2021-3-31
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc38700ca Posted at 3-31 04:24
Hi Wanda,

Thanks for asking the team to ship my replacement when the original drone arrives. The original drone arrived and was verified 3/29, but the replacement hasn’t shipped; is it possible that team missed your instruction? Would you mind reaching out again?

Hi, I am sorry for the waiting, the replacement is approved and I had asked the team to help and ship back the package to you asap. Please wait for the email notification. Thank you for your patience.
2021-3-31
Use props
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-31 04:46
Hi, I am sorry for the waiting, the replacement is approved and I had asked the team to help and ship back the package to you asap. Please wait for the email notification. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks Wanda!
2021-3-31
Use props
fansc38700ca
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-31 04:46

I got the drone today. Thank you so much!
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fansc38700ca Posted at 4-3 08:13
I got the drone today. Thank you so much!

Thanks for your update, glad to know that you have got the drone. Happy flying.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules