test

This is only for test
2021-3-25
Use props
DullFlyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235699 ft
United States

Well you can buy a mic to attach to them but only get it if it has good noise cancelling to get rid of the prop noise
2021-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there akash910. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As posted above by DAFlys on post #2 attaching a microphone on a drone could only record the wind noise and the drone's propellers sound. In addition to record audio you need to edit the said video and add audio to the finished footage. Thank you.
2021-3-31
Use props
hurstja
lvl.4
Flight distance : 43602 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Why, what is there to listen to?
2021-4-5
Use props
ChaosShaman
lvl.1

Canada

Is it possible to cone the mic, angled down, reflecting the props noise, capturing what is below mostly. There must be a way to capture sound. I know there is a mega phone contraption to talk and give warnings. It would be cool tell tell my grandchildren to get home for dinner, lol. I researched the mic thing, there are plenty of small, 7 to 10 gram rechargeable micro mics, plenty of options but without a cone that I agree that there is no way to hear anything other than the props. Maybe in the future there will be a special mic.
2021-4-5
Use props
DronePinhead
lvl.1

Italy

with any mic you will catch the buzz of the drone. even with a directional microphone since the polar pattern is captured even in the back
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules