No Video Land the Drone
455 0 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sterk03
lvl.2
United States

So I'm flying and everything is working well my battery is good I have over 5 minutes to fly and I get this warning on the screen and an audio about the lost of video you must land or something to this effect but it wanted me to return home and land!!!. I had the drone in sight it really was not very high or far so I'm surprised at the warning. I took a picture of the frozen screen and will attach. So at the time I was trying out the video and photo buttons on the smart controller.  This could be maybe induced by  myself but that is why I'm posting this. Is the only way or the correct way to ingage video filming or photo pictures is by clicking on the screen on the right side where it has a picture of a video camer or camer or by top right dots and then select camera and select which one in the app???  I am used to any camera that is taking video to be able to snap a picture or capture a picture (still Photo) while it is filming video, so is this true in the GO4 app with the smart controller or it is false???.. So then the nex question is the 2 main buttons on the smart controller the video and the photo buttons are only for turning on and off the video if selected or taking a photo only if photo is selected or is it if I have hit video and now while videoing  I click the photo button to take a photo of something as it is continuing its video?  If this is not the case then I was toggeling them back and forth thinking I'm switching from video filming to taking a couple of stills then back to video, but I have a feeling this is not the case.  So if someone can explain the correct or only way of doing video and/or photo I would greatly appreciate it as I cannot find any real explanation for  what controls what and when?

Thanks for your help.  Also if I lose video what is the big deal, I have the drone in sight and your to fly it insight at all times so losing video why is it demanding I land asap?  Phantom 2 never even had video unless you strapped on a Go PRO and it could care less if you had any video???

The GO4 info was always on the screen I never lost the screen it just said the video  of filming was not working.

Thanks

Sterk03

screen shot

screen shot
2021-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules