Failed to verify Firmware.(241)
1712 4 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
w3s
New

Hungary

Hello
I just bought a DJI Pocket 2 Creator Combo gimball. Even after several attempts, I don't know the firmware update. I formatted the SD card. I cleared the cache in the application.

I always get the following message: Failed to verify Firmware.(241)

What can solve this problem?

2021-3-25
Use props
w3s
New

Hungary

Is there no other solution for the upgrade? Can't upgrade from PC or memory card?

I am not happy that the first day of receipt was endless annoyance .

So far, no device firmware update has been this problem: (((.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there w3s. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different supported SD card on your DJI Pocket 2 and try to update the firmware once again. For reference I will post the list of supported SD card for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-3-25
Use props
w3s
New

Hungary

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-25 19:50
Hello there w3s. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different supported SD card on your DJI Pocket 2 and try to update the firmware once again. For reference I will post the list of supported SD card for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

Interestingly, the type of card causes a problem during the system upgrade.

In the meantime, my SanDisk Extreme U3 A2 card, originally planned for use, has arrived.

And indeed with this card, the update has worked.

Thanks for the help.
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

w3s Posted at 3-30 05:23
Interestingly, the type of card causes a problem during the system upgrade.

In the meantime, my SanDisk Extreme U3 A2 card, originally planned for use, has arrived.

Hi there w3s. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. It is great to know that you were able to update the firmware of your DJI pocket 2. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you.
2021-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules