Wireless mic windscreen replacment?
8897 13 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jb882
lvl.1
United States

I have an Osmo pocket 2 creator kit and i have lost the windscreen for the wireless mic, it randomly fell off. Does anyone know if DJI offeres a replacement windscreen for sale? I have emailed support and i have not recieved a response in over 2 weeks.

2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jb882. Good day and thank you for reaching out.  You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the sais wireless mic windscreen replacement for the DJI Pocket 2 that you need is available. In addition I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI members with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-3-25
Use props
jb882
lvl.1
United States

I have done that , i have looked all over the web and found nothing. DJI does not list a replacement on the store either, only an entire microphone for $99.

If a replacement windscreen was readily available i would have already ordered one and this inquiry would not exist......... As i mentioned i also emailed support to ask the same quesiton and no response in over 2 weeks.

2021-3-26
Use props
fans3b64b44f
New
Flight distance : 354360 ft
United Kingdom

Did you manage to find one? I have the same problem, started falling off after some light use, then made its escape into a nearby river on my last outting!
2021-3-27
Use props
jb882
lvl.1
United States

fans3b64b44f Posted at 3-27 04:27
Did you manage to find one? I have the same problem, started falling off after some light use, then made its escape into a nearby river on my last outting!

nope. still trying to figure it out. im going to call b&H photo on Monday and see if they can help since its been crickets from DJI support.
2021-3-27
Use props
djiuser_NtehCobtEfum
lvl.2
United States

Same problem, fell off on day 1 and no replacement is available. Between this and the dead pixel in my FPV Goggles and DJI not shipping the order until nearly 3 weeks after placing it even though everything was listed as "in stock, ships 1 day after purchase" to there being no android Flight Simulator app for the FPV 2 I went from a potential DJI fanboy to alarmed consumer.
2021-5-8
Use props
fans09ff54c6
New

United States

Same issue. If you found a replacement, would you share where to buy it, please.
2021-9-8
Use props
fans387155c7
New

Russia

Any news on replacement part? Same problem here
2021-10-2
Use props
James3342
lvl.3
United States

Yep - same here.
2021-10-25
Use props
fansaa1b0c13
New
Flight distance : 49875 ft
Ireland

So I managed to get replacements for these directly from DJI, they were €3 each not including shipping.  I ordered 5 and got them delivered in 2 days.
I just got onto chat and they opened a service request.
Here's the email I used.
Support@dji.com

Hope this helps
Screenshot_20211229-095810_Gmail.jpg
2021-12-29
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I had a similar problem but with the Y-shaped USB-C cable that came with the Pocket 2 Creator Combo. Asked about it, was told by DJI to contact DJI Support team by visiting https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav and leaving a query. Did that and got great service. I now have a new cable :-)

So I strongly recommend doing that if there is no authorized DJI reseller near you and need spare parts not sold in the DJI Store.
2021-12-30
Use props
jb882
lvl.1
United States

Emailing support@dji.com is exactly what i did, multiple times and never received any response.
2022-1-1
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

jb882 Posted at 1-1 21:03
Emailing  is exactly what i did, multiple times and never received any response.

Sorry to hear that :-( Could it help if you create a new thread on the Service section of this forum? At least in the Forum issues section they usually reply very quickly.
2022-1-3
Use props
djiuser_0lhMxNiUgzct
New

Singapore

Anyone had better luck? I contacted customer service but was told to buy a new wireless microphone
2022-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules