Firmware and Customer Service Issues
650 1 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scratchyourmapa
lvl.1
United States

We have been trying to solve our case with DJI for WEEKS. The customer service runs you in circles, and is completely useless. We had a firmware problem on our Mavic Air, which is clearly due to the fault of DJI and not of our own. They are insisting on charging us to fix the drone for being out of warranty. The problem is that the drone is not working due to a problem with DJI, and not something that we personally did. They fail to realize this being a problem, and have no idea how to help. Even speaking with a manager is useless. Clarice should be ashamed to call herself a manager, when she is unreliable, not sympathetic, and unwilling to make the situation better. DJI needs to invest more in their customer service, and learn how to fix their own problems instead of being so money hungry.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the issue with your drone. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll help to escalate it again. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules