Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Charge Tip
911 4 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, been testing the P2 all day and discovered the fastest way to have the P2 charge, when using do all handle and an external batt: is to close the mimo app.  This allows  the user to set it up, hit record, close the mimo app, and resume charge to get the longest possible record times.  The right battery and the right settings allow the P2 to actually gain battery life while recording with the do all handle connected.
2021-3-25
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Users have done 4-5 hrs of timelapse /motion lapses with this method although I haven't personally tested it for that long.
2021-3-25
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Right, I am using it for 4k 30p video.  My method of using 4.2 amp charger works better than any lowered amp charger.  The disconnect of the mimo app assures longest possible record time.  Brilliant.
2021-3-26
Use props
Ranjan
lvl.4
India

Blellow Posted at 3-26 08:16
Right, I am using it for 4k 30p video.  My method of using 4.2 amp charger works better than any lowered amp charger.  The disconnect of the mimo app assures longest possible record time.  Brilliant.

How do you disconnect the Mimo app, just exit the app or switch off the connection to Dji wifi ?
2021-3-27
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I exit the app.  The menu for the disconnect is buried imo.
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules