Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No connect the Pocket 2 to Motorola Z2
438 2 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dreamaker99.wowway
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone have an experince trying to pair the Pocket 2 to a Moto Z2 Smartphone. If the Moto Z2 is not compatible with the Pocket 2, when trying to pair the camera to the phone using the App, will it still at least recognize thecamera. Or will it not see the camera? I am trying to diagnose the problem, whether it is a bad camera or just a compatability issue.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dreamaker99.wowway. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Motorola Z2 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said camera and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Motorola Z2 will be able to work on the DJI Pocket 2 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said camera and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Pocket 2. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Pocket 2. Thank you.

2021-3-25
Use props
dreamaker99.wowway
lvl.2

United States

I am trying to determine what is normal first of all.   The thing that got me was that when I plugged the Moto Z2 to the Pocket 2 it did not find or connect to each other.     Dji Tech suggested that being that my cell may not be compatible, then find a friend with a compatible cell and activate it.  The reality of that sounds simple, but it is allot harder to do than it sounds. People are paranoid for their security and just don't let people call up Apps that they know nothing about. In the area I live in I went to a large Electronics chain (Best Buy) that sells these Pocket 2 and they wouldn't take there phones and try to activate it. I am going to try a person today and see what I can get done.  The thing that concerns me is that whether you connect the Pocket 2 to the Moto Z2 or to a computer using a USB cable from the computer to the Pocket 2 USB bottom port,neither sees the Pocket 2.

Thank You
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules