Will DJI keep my propellers if I send in my drone for repair
1245 4 2021-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Et1025
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110515 ft
United States

Hi. I recently just sent my DJI mini 2 to get the glass replaced for the camera. I sent the drone in with the propellers still on as well as the gimbal protector and the propeller protector still on the drone. I am just wondering if I will get all of my stuff back, because it said on the repair request Page that you should only send in your drone or the part you're getting fixed.
2021-3-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward your situation to the corresponding team for confirmation. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
2021-3-25
Use props
KuroKenshi
lvl.2
Netherlands

Normally it's best to just send the drone only. The only reason you might want to send in your accessories is when you have flight issues or connection issues.
Then it might be a good idea to send in your propellers, remote controller and in some cases even the battery depending onwhat kind of problems your having.
2021-3-25
Use props
Et1025
lvl.1
Flight distance : 110515 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-25 22:42
Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward your situation to the corresponding team for confirmation. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.

Anything yet? Have you guys received my drone yet, its been a while.
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Et1025 Posted at 3-29 11:16
Anything yet? Have you guys received my drone yet, its been a while.

Sorry for the late response. As per check, the quotation has been sent to your email, please check it. Thanks.
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules