Any alternatives to v2 Goggle power bank?
5880 5 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_lk8PCpxFn2DS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1667 ft
United States

Has anyone explored or use any alternatives to powering their v2 goggles?

Please don't suggest the 6s lithium adapter, don't want potential bombs in my house.

Thanks

2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Since this is a 3rd party accessory for the DJI v2 Goggles I hope that our fellow DJI members who owns the said DJI Goggles can give out what power bank or power supply they are using. Just a reminder that DJI do not recommend you to use a 3rd party accessories like power banks to charge your DJI v2 Goggles. There is a  possibility that these charger will work, however, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said charger. In addition, using 3rd party chargers like power banks might cause damage or harm on your DJI goggles and can void the warranty as well. Thank you.
2021-3-26
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

What do you think is contained in power banks? Just get a 4s Li-ion battery pack.
2021-3-26
Use props
Kraeuter
lvl.1

Germany

Giammi Posted at 3-26 04:28
What do you think is contained in power banks? Just get a 4s Li-ion battery pack.

In power banks ther are no Li-Po batteries - they use Li-Ion (way safer, but waaaayyy slower discharge - shouldnt really matter for the googles)
2021-3-29
Use props
Giammi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

Kraeuter Posted at 3-29 05:16
In power banks ther are no Li-Po batteries - they use Li-Ion (way safer, but waaaayyy slower discharge - shouldnt really matter for the googles)

He wrote lithium in general, not li-po specifically. I suggested to use Li-ion as well.
2021-3-29
Use props
Kraeuter
lvl.1

Germany

Giammi Posted at 3-29 06:19
He wrote lithium in general, not li-po specifically. I suggested to use Li-ion as well.

yeah true, i misread on that i guess - but i've seen vids of people with lipo on the head strap, i guess i just assumed that, lol
bad idea though
2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules