Levels
483 4 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Hey Guys another shortly questions. What for are the different levels? Higher levels getting more points per answer or per open a new thread?
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MM Pilot. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I will post a DJI link where in you can check the DJI Forum Rules and Regulations ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid623200 ) where in you can find how to earn Forum Points. Thank you.

2021-3-26
Use props
ranrick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8721903 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

The different levels generally show your experience, while the points associated with (when enough has been accumulated) can be traded in for DJI credits. To my knowledge though, higher levels do not give you more points per answer or thread, as they are fixed. They do give you some other perks like max allowable @, max attachable file size, a custom title like you see some of the community members having the title of first officer or captain, and etc.
2021-3-26
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

ranrick Posted at 3-26 02:23
The different levels generally show your experience, while the points associated with (when enough has been accumulated) can be traded in for DJI credits. To my knowledge though, higher levels do not give you more points per answer or thread, as they are fixed. They do give you some other perks like max allowable @, max attachable file size, a custom title like you see some of the community members having the title of first officer or captain, and etc.

ah okay i understood ,thank you very much!
2021-3-26
Use props
ranrick
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8721903 ft
  • >>>
Philippines

MM Pilot Posted at 3-26 02:34
ah okay i understood ,thank you very much!

Welcome and posting!
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules