DJI Go app and OSMO 2 Not connecting and not showing Camera view
4812 4 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamnsing
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hello, I have purchased OSMO Mobile 2 for a while now but I have hardly used it.  Yesterday I went to use it with my iPhone 11 pro and it connected like normal.  But when I go to hit the camera button in the DJI App I get a "Bluetooth Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone. Go back to DJI to reconnect."  I have done that and the phone says it is connected, I can pan and tilt but as soon as I hit the blue Camera button in the DJI Go App I get the same thing about Bluetooth.  

I have no clue what else to do.  I have watched videos and read the booklet a few times and have used this device since 2018.  Now all of a sudden I am having these issues.  Please advise on a fix.  I have taken great care of this device and my phone has no case and is also disconnected from all Bluetooth devices other than the OSMO Mobile 2.
2021-3-26
Use props
Smithsylvian
New
United States

"Similar thing here. I have an OSMO Mobile 2 and the app keeps saying to connect to phone via Bluetooth (but it's already connected via Bluetooth). I can't get past the connect screen in the DJI app."
Erased the app. Reloaded it. Logged back into the app, then it worked.

2021-3-27
Use props
fanse70cfdaf
New
Flight distance : 125243 ft
Bulgaria

Hi, guys.. a was having the same issues like yours and fixed them just with removing / reinstalling DJI Go app. It seems that there was a problem with permissions due to new IOS updates applied on my iPhoneXSMax. If you have apple watch connected you can try do disable temporary bluetooth connection from it upon connect. After that should be working fine with both paired to your phone. Good luck and happy using it.. There is still plenty use cases for this “old” gimbal
2021-3-28
Use props
iamnsing
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hi there, That's great. Mine is not keen to work even after uninstalling the app many times.
I am using iPhone 11 pro. That should not have any issues with it.
2021-3-28
Use props
iamnsing
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Actually, now it worked for me after deleting the app again for the 5th time and setting it up again. It somehow worked.
After reinstalling/installing the app, I would say mount your phone on the gimbal first, then turn it on and connect to the Bluetooth manually. Then log into the app and set it up after allowing all the permissions from the app.
It should work.
Good luck and thanks.
2021-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules