DJI GO App Issue - Not showing camera view while connected to Blu...
2859 2 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamnsing
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

DJI GO App is faulty, not showing the camera view instead of being connected to Bluetooth.

Hello, I have purchased OSMO Mobile 2 for a while now but I have hardly used it.  Yesterday I went to use it with my iPhone 11 pro and it connected like normal.  But when I go to hit the camera button in the DJI App I get a "Bluetooth Turn on the Bluetooth of your phone. Go back to DJI to reconnect."  I have done that and the phone says it is connected, I can pan and tilt but as soon as I hit the blue Camera button in the DJI Go App I get the same thing about Bluetooth.  

I have no clue what else to do.  I have watched videos and read the booklet a few times and have used this device since 2018.  Now all of a sudden I am having these issues.  Please advise on a fix.  I have taken great care of this device and my phone has no case and is also disconnected from all Bluetooth devices other than the OSMO Mobile 2.
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, iamnsing. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused.  If you have not tried, please check whether the DJI GO requires an application update. You may also forget or remove the Osmo Mobile 2's Bluetooth from your phone's list then manually reconnect to see if the problem would persist.
2021-3-27
Use props
iamnsing
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Thanks for your response.
I have already tried both of the steps and it's still the same. App is up to date and tried removing the Bluetooth device multiple times and added it again. Issue still persists.

Please help!!!
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules