Remote controller tripod vs cine mode
1768 5 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MelC
lvl.3
United States

Question: I just sent my new Mavic Air controller in for repair and received a replacement comntroller. The one sent in had a "Tripod" mode. The replacement has a "Cine" mode.
Has this happened to anyone else? Should I care?
Mel
2021-3-26
Use props
EmpieDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 741102 ft
Belgium

The MA 2 has tripod on the RC. The mini2 has Cine. Both are identical.  It’s only another name for the same modus.
2021-3-26
Use props
MelC
lvl.3
United States

EmpieDrone Posted at 3-26 10:44
The MA 2 has tripod on the RC. The mini2 has Cine. Both are identical.  It’s only another name for the same modus.

Thanks for the info.
Mel
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, MelC. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. As per your description, you mostly received a DJI Mini 2 version of the remote but you shouldn't worry as they're basically the same and is cross-compatible.
2021-3-27
Use props
MelC
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-27 01:24
Hi, MelC. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. As per your description, you mostly received a DJI Mini 2 version of the remote but you shouldn't worry as they're basically the same and is cross-compatible.

Thanks for your reply.

Feedback for the support/repair folks: A simple pre-composed note in the box explaining this would have been greatly appreciated. It would have eased my mind, saved me, and others, some research time and made me feel better about DJI support.

Mel
2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MelC Posted at 3-27 06:56
Thanks for your reply.

Feedback for the support/repair folks: A simple pre-composed note in the box explaining this would have been greatly appreciated. It would have eased my mind, saved me, and others, some research time and made me feel better about DJI support.

You're most welcome and thanks for your feedback and suggestion.
2021-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules