Reluctance to deal with forum spam
522 2 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Larry+DarrelX2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 881798 ft
United States

Is there a reason why it is so hard to have spam or illegal posts removed from the forum? Using the report function does not work. Points are not added for making reports and illegal posts remain even after several users have used the report function. Recently, users have reached out to ask if there is anything we can do to speed the process. 1 user even volunteered to moderate the spam. There was a thread started where Mods stated to link them to illegal posts and spam. It has now been over a week since the Mods have last replied or removed the linked spam. Some would say they are just ignoring the situation. Now there are almost daily drug dealing, counterfeit money selling, and general spam posts that remain for users to see. I have asked several times for the ability for us as users to have a block function where we can block spam accounts from our view since it is such a problem for DJI Mods to deal with those accounts. We’ve been told several times that these concerns are being brought up to the DJI Team but nothing seems to come of it. Should we just accept it as fact that illegal posts of suicide drugs, counterfeit money, fake passports, love potions, and the like are simply a part of what happens in this forum?
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Larry+DarrelX2. Thank you for reach out and sharing this feedback. On my end,  I will let our designated team know about this concern and relay this internally. We thank you for your time and patience with this concern.
2021-3-26
Use props
Armando80
lvl.4
Flight distance : 848524 ft
Netherlands

Please find some long-time, frequently posting users, to act as Mods with the sole task to keep the forum clear from spam.
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules