Firmware upgrade error 0x02080103
728 3 2021-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikonaddiction
lvl.1
United States

I just got the Mavic 2 Pro and got messages to upgrade the firmware.  Controller updates fine.  I have tried many times to update the M2P via OTA and the latest Assistant 2 for Mavic via USB.  It fails everytime citing reason 0x02080103.  Firmware incompatibilty detected between some modules is also presented now prior to trying to update.  Browsing the forum doesn't look promising.
2021-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Nikonaddiction. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please check whether you're using the compatible version of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic for your Mavic 2 Pro then attempt to update it again. You can refer to the download link here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

However, if the problem continues we recommend reaching immediately to our Customer Support to help you assist open a ticket and return the unit back to our Service Center.

2021-3-26
Use props
Nikonaddiction
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-26 23:35
Hi, Nikonaddiction. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please check whether you're using the compatible version of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic for your Mavic 2 Pro then attempt to update it again. You can refer to the download link here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

However, if the problem continues we recommend reaching immediately to our Customer Support to help you assist open a ticket and return the unit back to our Service Center.

I did all of that and stated I used the correct version.  Returning this could be a problem.  I bought this from someone who won this at their work and never flew it.  I don't know how long he had it or if they gave him a receipt.  I am trying to find out.  I am the first person to register (a few days ago) and fly this drone.  The registration stated I have a 1 year warranty.
2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nikonaddiction Posted at 3-27 17:22
I did all of that and stated I used the correct version.  Returning this could be a problem.  I bought this from someone who won this at their work and never flew it.  I don't know how long he had it or if they gave him a receipt.  I am trying to find out.  I am the first person to register (a few days ago) and fly this drone.  The registration stated I have a 1 year warranty.

That's unfortunate to know. Regretfully, returning it back to our Service Center is the last suggestion that we can offer regarding your concern. While you're gathering other information about your unit, kindly reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to help you assist open a ticket.
2021-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules