Can we check the warranty after the serial number?
1269 10 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 193881 ft
Poland

Hello.
Can I check if the set has a European warranty after the serial number?
I bought a FPV Combo. The goggles are damaged.

thank you in advance for your help

2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you can provide the serial number of your unit to me to check the related info. Please be advised that if the damage is caused by the user, a paid service may be required.
2021-3-27
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 3-27 19:41
Hi there, you can provide the serial number of your unit to me to check the related info. Please be advised that if the damage is caused by the user, a paid service may be required.

Thank you.
I haven't damaged my goggles. Out of the box it turned out to have a defect on the screen.
serial number 37SBHCM00100YX
2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM Posted at 3-27 19:52
Thank you.
I haven't damaged my goggles. Out of the box it turned out to have a defect on the screen.
serial number 37SBHCM00100YX

Thank you for getting back, as per the serial number, the FPV combo is a Chinese version, which means that the warranty will be provided in the DJI service center in China.
May I know where did you purchase the unit? You may try to contact the reseller for assistance.
You can also contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support for help, however, if the unit is sent to our service center in Europe, a paid service may be required as a global warranty is not supported. Hope for your understanding.
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 3-28 03:18
Thank you for getting back, as per the serial number, the FPV combo is a Chinese version, which means that the warranty will be provided in the DJI service center in China.
May I know where did you purchase the unit? You may try to contact the reseller for assistance.
You can also contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support for help, however, if the unit is sent to our service center in Europe, a paid service may be required as a global warranty is not supported. Hope for your understanding.

CAS-6095722-G1W3F2
unfortunately I sent it to your branch in Europe.  I probably did not understand the DJ employee.  I thought the warranty was global.  The goggles had a defect in the center of the screen when they were removed from the box.
detriment.  do you know how much the screen replacement costs in the v2 version?
IMG_20210322_180245.jpg
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 3-28 03:18

I bought on banggood, because only there were available

I contacted your employee. I did not know that the repair would be payable.

dji.png
2021-3-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM Posted at 3-28 04:31
CAS-6095722-G1W3F2
unfortunately I sent it to your branch in Europe.  I probably did not understand the DJ employee.  I thought the warranty was global.  The goggles had a defect in the center of the screen when they were removed from the box.
detriment.  do you know how much the screen replacement costs in the v2 version?

Hi, may I know if you have sent the unit back? I had sent you a private message, please check and keep us updated.
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM
lvl.2
Poland

Hello.  Thank you for your help.
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_kemAnw7bxrpM Posted at 3-29 03:47
Hello.  Thank you for your help.

Noted the case, I will keep an eye on the progress.
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_40MVFoSkxeTm
New

United States

Hello. Is anyone available to check the s/N right now? Thanks. Want to get a drone from private party in the next 30 min...
3n33j29002h171
Thank you!
2021-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_40MVFoSkxeTm Posted at 4-6 15:20
Hello. Is anyone available to check the s/N right now? Thanks. Want to get a drone from private party in the next 30 min...
3n33j29002h171
Thank you!

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you a PM, please check it.
2021-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules