Whine noise and one time wobble
601 3 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2825b6e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15259 ft
India

So here's what happened today. I flew my Mavic mini in sports mode for a while. Nothing wrong. I land it. I fly again and this time during landing on hand, for some reason, the drone rotates. Compass issue I think. After that I take off from ground and the drone is wobbling. I get the drone back on ground and it is wobbling before landing. I calibrate the compass and I fly again 3-4 times it doesn't happen again. I checked the flight data, motor speed is same as always.
I am also noticing this whine type noise coming out not sure from which motor. https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 6o/view?usp=sharing

If you listen to it carefully, you can hear it half way through. I am going for a trip tomorrow and I wondering if I should fly it.

2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans2825b6e8. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Regarding the motor noise, we recommend inspecting the motors if there's anything like sand, debris, or grass that gets inside the motors and remove it. It is also suggested to perform a hover test and let the aircraft inspect whether there's any problem that can be detected with the ESC.
2021-3-28
Use props
fans2825b6e8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15259 ft
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 01:21
Hi, fans2825b6e8. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Regarding the motor noise, we recommend inspecting the motors if there's anything like sand, debris, or grass that gets inside the motors and remove it. It is also suggested to perform a hover test and let the aircraft inspect whether there's any problem that can be detected with the ESC.

Hover is stable. No errors. Blade spin RPM is same as before. I am not seeing any difference here except the wobble that happened only one time which may or may not be related to this issue.
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2825b6e8 Posted at 3-29 19:34
Hover is stable. No errors. Blade spin RPM is same as before. I am not seeing any difference here except the wobble that happened only one time which may or may not be related to this issue.

That's great to know and glad that you have not encountered any issue during your test.
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules