DJI OM 4 on Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
6105 11 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter_Vie
lvl.1

Austria

Hi,

any ideas how OM4 could work with Poco X3?
Even Bluetooth recognition fails.

Thanks
Peter
2021-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Peter_Vie. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check whether you're running the latest version of the DJI Mimo on your smartphone. For Android users, go ahead to this link and download the latest DJI Mimo: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

You can also reset the Bluetooth connection of the DJI OM4 by pressing the M button, shutter button, and trigger simultaneously to reset the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth connection is reset successfully when the system status indicator turns from green to yellow.
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_antxshmGTu7e
New

Vietnam

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-28 01:25
Hi, Peter_Vie. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check whether you're running the latest version of the DJI Mimo on your smartphone. For Android users, go ahead to this link and download the latest DJI Mimo: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

You can also reset the Bluetooth connection of the DJI OM4 by pressing the M button, shutter button, and trigger simultaneously to reset the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth connection is reset successfully when the system status indicator turns from green to yellow.

Why does DJI Mimo not support Poco F3 phones?  no 60 fps
2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_antxshmGTu7e Posted at 11-13 00:30
Why does DJI Mimo not support Poco F3 phones?  no 60 fps

Hi, there. I am sorry to tell you that OM 4 does not support 60fps with Poco F3. This is limited by the fact that the system of mobile phone does not allow API to third-party app. Thanks for your understanding.
2021-11-13
Use props
Аяулым Амир
New

Kazakhstan

And it is impossible to get dji mimo for Poco F3? Please do smithing
2021-12-15
Use props
djiuser_24O4zPQgK6GH
New

Costa Rica

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-11-13 17:39
Hi, there. I am sorry to tell you that OM 4 does not support 60fps with Poco F3. This is limited by the fact that the system of mobile phone does not allow API to third-party app. Thanks for your understanding.

Hello

Can I use a poco x3 pro with the osmo mobile 4se?

Thanks
2022-1-4
Use props
Peter_Vie
lvl.1

Austria

One final Note:
OM4 with Poco X3 NFC is a complete mess!
It doesn't work!
To establish a Bluetooth connection you need about >10 trys
And then it loose the Bluetooth connections sometimes within seconds.
Even Developer mode and USB Debug does not help.
Waste of time and money.
Keep your hands off !
2022-1-16
Use props
djiuser_Erqg1nWLZpXm
New

Panama

Hi phone poco m4pro could works with DJI om 4?
2022-4-30
Use props
bahadorpour
New

Nepal

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-3-28 01:25
Hi, Peter_Vie. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check whether you're running the latest version of the DJI Mimo on your smartphone. For Android users, go ahead to this link and download the latest DJI Mimo: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo

Hi , i have a question, i recently buy osmo 6 and i have a poco x3 nfc the latest mimo app dosent install on it so i install a privous version of mimo app and happily it installed correctly but it does not support osmo6 (((

please help me
2023-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bahadorpour Posted at 1-2 21:33
Hi , i have a question, i recently buy osmo 6 and i have a poco x3 nfc the latest mimo app dosent install on it so i install a privous version of mimo app and happily it installed correctly but it does not support osmo6 (((

please help me

Hi, bahadorpour. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. We have replied to your PM. Please check. Thank you.
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_fOUybapkrfl6
New

Japan

Hi all, I have tried to install Dji mimo app on my Poco X3 NFC and it fails repetitively, any ideas on how to fix it? I'm trying to connect my dji osmo action 4. I have tried to install from apk and enable installation from other source, still having this problem.
1-24 06:33
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_fOUybapkrfl6 Posted at 1-24 06:33
Hi all, I have tried to install Dji mimo app on my Poco X3 NFC and it fails repetitively, any ideas on how to fix it? I'm trying to connect my dji osmo action 4. I have tried to install from apk and enable installation from other source, still having this problem.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Please upload the operation video showing the issue via Google Drive or YouTube and send the link to us so we can check it further. To further confirm, did you try to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? Make sure to install the latest version on our website or use this LINK. We will wait for your response.
1-24 21:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules