3351 7 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KevoNY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244731 ft
United States

Hi,
I'm trying to turn on the battery for my v2 goggles but i get no lights or anything and when plugged into charge the battery shows as if its charging normally for a few seconds and then stops and only the last led flashes 3 times every second or so.

Any ideas or is the battery defective?

Thanks in advance!
2021-3-27
Use props
Buzzyone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Defective battery by sounds of it. If you are using the supplied charger & cable. Assuming it’s the FPV combo you have.

If you are using a different charger such as a PD one you may be putting in a high voltage to the battery. In which case try a standard USB-A one.
2021-3-31
Use props
Justin Slaight
New

United States

Did you ever figure this out?? Mine is doing this, will not charge...
2021-5-5
Use props
KevoNY
lvl.1
United States

Ended up being a faulty battery, I was lucky enough it was within the 15 days of purchase so I had my whole combo kit replaced by DJI. I bought and recommend the xt60 adapter cable and a couple of 4s or 2s lipo's to have as backups in case this ever happened again.
2021-5-5
Use props
KevoNY
lvl.1
United States

Justin Slaight Posted at 5-5 06:29

See my comment below.
2021-5-5
Use props
KevoNY
lvl.1
United States

Justin Slaight Posted at 5-5 06:29

See my comment below. Sorry not really a forum person. Good luck.
2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_3NiGN4RKfwlu
New
United States

I just charged the battery to full power and tried to power on the googles so i could practice on the simulator and I click it once and i get 4 lights and then i hold it and the lights just turn off!
I’ve tried it several dozen times, but can’t get the V2 Goggles (ones with 4 antenna)  to even turn on.  I’m so frustrated and upset!
When you pay as much as they charge for the drone and fly more kit and even got the throttle and the googles wont even turn on it’s frustrating!  I also got the Mini pro 3 fly more kit…
How can i tell if it’s the battery, power cord or goggles??
Thank You for any help!!
2023-1-16
Use props
djiuser_3NiGN4RKfwlu
New
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 2021-3-31 14:37
Defective battery by sounds of it. If you are using the supplied charger & cable. Assuming it’s the FPV combo you have.

If you are using a different charger such as a PD one you may be putting in a high voltage to the battery. In which case try a standard USB-A one.

I don’t know why i can’t reply to a DJI admin
But i gout a DJI FPV with the V2 Googles and remote, and i also got the handheld throttle type remote and i got them for Christmas, but have been really sick and just got it opened last night and charged the googles and battery and the regular remote so i could use the simulator, but the goggles will not power up!
I’ve done the first click and then the second hold on the battery but it
2023-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules