Fly app not connecting / moisture error/ Samsung
3919 9 2021-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
F.Fly Downunder
lvl.1
Australia

Hi, bought a DJI Mini 2 combo yesterday. Installed the the fly app on my phone, but RC has issues with my Samsung S10 phone. Spend houre reading through forums and discovered the flyapp has lots of issues with samsung. Each time I connect my phone I get a phone warning with moisture detected which I never recveived before in my life. There is definitly no moisture in my usb c charging hub in the phone. I have tried different cables too, but no change. I have read this is a another common problem with samsung. Is there a way to fix it?

Really, really disapointed and frustrated.
That I can't even connect the phone to the drone... .
Cheers Franzi

2021-3-27
Use props
F.Fly Downunder
lvl.1
Australia

I have used different cables, have deleted the app and reinstalled it a couple of times.
Fly app works fine on my husbands cheap Nokia phone and was able to update the firmware on drone and RC. Today I tried to connect again with my samsung 10, moisture warning is gone but phone is keeping connecting/unconnecting.... . I never had connecting problems with the phone and I use 80% wireless charging. The charging port is working 100% but just not with the RC.
2021-3-27
Use props
jennifer222
lvl.1

India

Yes, of course, there are some workable solutions available my friend using which you can easily resolve your problem. Just refer to the below given article this will guide you how to fix this issue by yourself.
Here is the link of that article- https://recover-androiddata.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung-galaxy/
2021-7-4
Use props
djiuser_hxjHbL0r9CJU
New
Flight distance : 231358 ft
New Zealand

I signed up here just to post this. I was using Samsung S20fe and getting constant moisture detection warnings. I tried clearing the cache in the USBSettings app, which did nothing. Plugged into a different phone and it was working perfectly, so shouldn't be an issue with the controller or cable. Reinstalled DJI Fly, didn't help. Tried safe mode on the phone, didn't help. Disabled fast charging, didn't help. Restarted phone 20 times with cable connected and disconnected, didn't help. The ONLY thing that helped was to turn the controller on first,  then plug the phone in. With the cable "live" it seemed to bypass the moisture detection issue. I would only do this if you're 100% sure there's no moisture in your port on your phone and controller as it probably bypasses the moisture safeguard. Worked for me though. Good luck everyone
2022-7-18
Use props
German Miami
New

United States

Hello...mine was working fine untill june 2022 and the a software update was performed on my samsung s10..and all of the sudden moisture detector was  triggered...i have and older Samsung S8  that works pefect with the DJI ..No moisture at all....Maybe is an issue with S10"s   Have you found a soluton?
2022-8-6
Use props
fans1064f4ca
lvl.1

United States

Same issue here. Air2S, same thing happens to 3 different Samsung phones: S10, S22Ultra, S23Ultra. Two NEW controller to Phone cables. WTF!!!
2023-8-3
Use props
Ethan Flys
lvl.1
Flight distance : 181526 ft
United States

I know this may be off topic but, I think you should try Litchi. It is very advanced and allows you to do things on even a first gen mini that only the big ones can do!
2023-8-3
Use props
JattyThomas0121
lvl.2

India

Ethan Flys Posted at 8-3 09:47
I know this may be off topic but, I think you should try Litchi. It is very advanced and allows you to do things on even a first gen mini that only the big ones can do!

I can tell you what worked for me, what i did was this make sure the device is completely dry. https://thegeekpage.com/how-to-f ... t-in-android-phone/
2023-10-11
Use props
robt77burke
lvl.1

United States

jennifer222 Posted at 2021-7-4 04:07
Yes, of course, there are some workable solutions available my friend using which you can easily resolve your problem. Just refer to the below given article this will guide you how to fix this issue by yourself.
Here is the link of that article- https://recover-androiddata.com/fix-moisture-detected-error-samsung-galaxy/

Mal-ware detects issues with this site. Tracker site. Get a life loser
4-13 09:02
Use props
robt77burke
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_hxjHbL0r9CJU Posted at 2022-7-18 21:22
I signed up here just to post this. I was using Samsung S20fe and getting constant moisture detection warnings. I tried clearing the cache in the USBSettings app, which did nothing. Plugged into a different phone and it was working perfectly, so shouldn't be an issue with the controller or cable. Reinstalled DJI Fly, didn't help. Tried safe mode on the phone, didn't help. Disabled fast charging, didn't help. Restarted phone 20 times with cable connected and disconnected, didn't help. The ONLY thing that helped was to turn the controller on first,  then plug the phone in. With the cable "live" it seemed to bypass the moisture detection issue. I would only do this if you're 100% sure there's no moisture in your port on your phone and controller as it probably bypasses the moisture safeguard. Worked for me though. Good luck everyone

Did all that, then turned on RC then plugged in phone.  didn't help.  DJI needs to solve this issue.  Wife bought me a $1000 DJI drone that only functions as a paper-weight and source of frustration.  
4-16 10:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules