Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Christophedub49
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3205925 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello DJI fans,

I sell my MA2 today with available Care Refresh for some months.

Is it possible to simply transfer this assurance to the new owner ?
If no, if the new owner have a problem, and must invoke this guarantee, does he need my DJI access ?

In DJI Fly, it is possible to remove a drone from list. What is the consequence ?
Is it the solution to transfer assurance to new owner ?

Thanks in advance for yours answers

Have a good day
2021-3-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Christophedub49. Good day and thank you for these information you have shared. The warranty of the unit and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the said DJI drone, not the user. Thank you.
2021-4-1
Use props
Christophedub49
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3205925 ft
  • >>>
France

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-1 20:40
Hello there Christophedub49. Good day and thank you for these information you have shared. The warranty of the unit and DJI Care Refresh is bound to the said DJI drone, not the user. Thank you.

Hello Stephen, thanks you very much, have a good day !
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Christophedub49 Posted at 4-1 21:06
Hello Stephen, thanks you very much, have a good day !

Hi there Christophedub49. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-4-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 22:19
Hi there Christophedub49. You are very much welcome and if you have any other inquiries or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

I bought a new DJI Air 2S and want to give my sister (in another state) my DJI Mavic Pro.  What do I do, so she can use it?  I don't want to share my dji account.
2021-5-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bill in Ohio Posted at 5-4 12:41
I bought a new DJI Air 2S and want to give my sister (in another state) my DJI Mavic Pro.  What do I do, so she can use it?  I don't want to share my dji account.

Hi there Bill in Ohio. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Your sister can download the DJI Go 4 application on a recommended mobile device and she needs to create a DJI Account for her to be able to use the said DJI Drone. Once she creates a her own DJI account your DJI account will not be affected when she flies her DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.
2021-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules