Live View freezes during flight
860 2 2021-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom_133
New

Germany

Hi guys,

so I got the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo.
Charged everything, downloaded the latest Dji Fly App for Android (Huawei P30 Pro), did the initial setup and updated the drone + controller firmware.
Everything went well, the drone is flying, I can take photos and record videos.
So far so good.

But I'm having some issues with the live stream.
No matter if I record a video or not, when I fly a little bit further away (just around 150meters) then the live stream freezes.
If I move up, down, left, right or adjust the gimble nothing on the live stream changes.
But the connection is still stable, as the drone moves around just like I intended to.

The only way to make the live stream unfreeze is by either activating the @come home@ feature or get it manually closer to me.

Is this a known issue? I know it should be able to fly much further away - including live stream.

Btw. I did not change any options within the app, all default.

Thanks for your help and suggestions!
2021-3-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Tom_133. I am sorry for the trouble this ha caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please fly your DJI Mavic Air 2  to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition, I will post a diagram on how to get optimal transmission for your DJI Mavic Air 2. Thank you.

2021-3-28
Use props
Mapiman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366640 ft
United States

Hi

Same thing is happening to me.  I am noticed that is because the phone getting very hot and when this occurs, start to freezing the image.  I think is something in the DJI Fly software.  I don't found yet how to fix it.  I wrote to the support center they said me that it will fix with the new firmware (dec 2021), but i already received like 3 new firmwares and the problem persist. any idea how to fix it?
2022-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules