4K ritorno video bloccato su S21 ultra
1082 8 2021-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_TFFzD0OQIonH
lvl.1
Flight distance : 253071 ft
Italy

Salve, quando aggiornerete l'app Dji Fly (mini2) per telefoni Samsung S21 Ultra visto che non funziona se si registra in 4K?
L'immagine viene frezzata appena si attiva la registrazione e non è un problema di SD scadente.
Grazie.
2021-3-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. As of the moment we do not have any updates or information when will the Samsung S21 Ultra be added as a recommended mobile device on the DJI Fly application. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Fly application in the future. Thank you.
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_TFFzD0OQIonH
lvl.1
Italy

Thanks for the reply.
It would be nice for DJI to update at least the Top of the range in a sudden way. Having an app that doesn't work two months after the launch of the S21.
Sorry for the outburst but I didn't expect it from DJI, already Android is penalized with respect to IOS ...
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_ZS48IyyVFwEA
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1000935 ft
Canada

djiuser_TFFzD0OQIonH Posted at 3-28 21:16
Thanks for the reply.
It would be nice for DJI to update at least the Top of the range in a sudden way. Having an app that doesn't work two months after the launch of the S21.
Sorry for the outburst but I didn't expect it from DJI, already Android is penalized with respect to IOS ...

Hello,
I don't understand why the samsung S21 is not yet supported with 2-3 months after launch. This is the flagship device of the Samsung brand. Really, I do not understand. Please, I count on you DJI to put the necessary efforts.
2021-3-30
Use props
fansa5f1a2d1
lvl.1

Argentina

Is there any news about S21 ? i just bought one and find out this! dont know what to do! no signal at all in my mavic 2 pro
2021-4-15
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
Flight distance : 532028 ft
United Kingdom

The issue seems to be fixed on 1.4.0 version of the app.

For those who did not notice at first, when on video mode, you can change recording options on the bottom, not a pop up menu anymore
2021-4-15
Use props
djiuser_TFFzD0OQIonH
lvl.1
Italy

DonGuido Posted at 4-15 08:37
The issue seems to be fixed on 1.4.0 version of the app.

For those who did not notice at first, when on video mode, you can change recording options on the bottom, not a pop up menu anymore

Ciao, veramente? Ottimo! appena posso testo...
Grazie.
2021-4-16
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
Flight distance : 532028 ft
United Kingdom

Issue is back.
il problema è tornato
2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_TFFzD0OQIonH