Orientation Meta Data
4233 5 2021-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jewelltaylor
New

Canada

Hello all, I hope all is well!

I am working on a project that requires me to extract/compute the orientation of the CAMERA in the world coordinate system. I have gone through the documentation (Flight Control, etc) but I am unable to understand the following: What is the difference between Flight Angles (FlightYaw/FlightPitch/FlightRoll) and GimbalYaw/GimbalPitch/GimbalRoll?

This is my current understanding but it does not seem correct:
Flight Angles:
  • The Yaw angle seems to be the orientation of the CAMERA in the world coordinate system.
  • Pitch and Roll seem to be the orientation of the DRONE in the world's coordinate system.

Gimbal Angles: The angles of the CAMERA in the body coordinate system.
  • This seems to be the case for pitch and roll but the yaw value sometimes does not follow this from the looks of it (In some cases the Gimbal Yaw is almost identical to the Flight Yaw and it doesn't make sense when I use Google Earth to verify what the orientation should be rough - In these cases, the flight yaw seemingly gives the absolute orientation of the CAMERA in the world coordinate system)

I have been stuck on this and going through countless forum posts as well as documentation to seek clarification with no success. I (and presumably many others) would really appreciate if someone can clear things up for me and outline what Gimbal vs Flight Angle. Most importantly, I want to be able to calculate the orientation of the CAMERA in the world coordinate sytems.

Thank you,

John
2021-3-28
Use props
jewelltaylor
New

Canada

Someone must know the answer! This is important information about the drones data
2021-3-28
Use props
djiuser_XAnPDJPeQzZ8
New

Australia

buy real NCLEX-PN License without exams in Georgia - buy real NCLEX-PN, USMLE certificate in California #nclex #lpn #rn #usmle  Contact e-mails:=========== expressdocuments72hrs@gmail.com  General support:=========== expressdocuments72hrs@gmail.com  Whatsapp ====================== +1 (404) 480-2438
2021-4-3
Use props
djiuser_XAnPDJPeQzZ8
New

Australia

Buy, get genuine and original passport, identity card. Sell ​​?? Online, Canadian, British, new contract violation Licenses CONDITIONS, HIGH HEADINGS Do not hesitate to contact us by email or call at any time if need is required and in private life. Do not hesitate to email us or call for further information please contact at any time And place your order for their various false passports, visas, identity cards, Driving license, birth and many other DOCUMENTS ….  Contact e-mails:=========== expressdocuments72hrs@gmail.com Whatsapp ====================== +1 (404) 480-2438
2021-4-3
Use props
djiuser_qsLYF4SOgAnG
New
Flight distance : 131634 ft
United States

I don't really know. Have you tried the book drones for dummies? Might be helpful if you look in the camera section of the book.
2021-4-16
Use props
djiuser_OWdSKKLYlFqf
New

United States

Buy counterfeit money (cleanpaperz@gmail.com) Euro,USD,GBR,DKR We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY counterfeit money or Banknotes . All secret features of real money,valid  serial numbers and right paper are  carefully duplicated for our falsified counterfeit money.  our bills are undetectable to the eyes,texture,UV light and pen marker test,  These bills are not homemade but industrial and professional manufacturing. From High Quality IT technicians across the globe We offer high quality counterfeit NOTES for the following currencies affordable rates let us change the world and make it a better place for all
2021-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules