On/Off switch on Mavic mini malfunktion
554 1 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

Problem with button / on / off on Mavic mini! No crash or other problem, everything was fine! The problem is known to DJI, so the repair service in Germany requested ... you are automatically referred to the DJI EU Authorized Service Center in the Netherlands, which has accepted this order and assigned a CAS number. The package was insured by me with 500 €! The transport within Germany took 1 day to the international distribution center, where the package is now from March 19, 2021 to March 29, 2021 today. When asked by DHL, I was informed that the delivery time for the NL can be up to 12 days, only then can you create an inquiry! Since I had a bad feeling, I checked the address in the Netherlands, it was correct and was confirmed by DJI! However, the repair service mainly repairs smartphones as you can read from the recessions and the recessions are 99% negative and bad! How can DJI trust such a service? There was once a great service in Germany, why was it discontinued? I now hope that the package will finally be sent on until April 1st, 2021 and has not been lost. The queasy feeling remains for the time being!
2021-3-29
Use props
Satstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

No April Fool's Day! After 13 days of downtime, I started tracking the package to DJI Support via DHL yesterday! Tracking could only now be initiated because of the parcel delivery times in the NL = 12 days!
A few hours later I get a message from DJI Support that the package arrived at 1:45 p.m. on April 1st, 2021! Very funny!
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules