Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI mini 2 : UPS lost my drone and it's been months
990 8 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello
My case number is : CAS-5864242-W2S3S7

I filed for a repair request for my mini 2 on the first week of february. I live in UK. Drone has been send via UPS 08/02/2021, today is 29/03/2021 and is still not received by service in Netherlads. I tried contact with UPS but with no effect, just auto not on chat ,even no phone contact. Everytime I try contacting UPS, I spend 30 minutes  listen music in customer service followed by a conversation with an agent who says a claim needs to be initiated.

I filed claims twice, Once on the 2nd of march which was terminated because UPS said the parcel was found. and again on the 24th of march as there was no update on tracking from the last 6 days. Maybe DJI should consider changing the delivery company to other.
I have been trying to contact UPS daily for the last one and a half month and have not received any help.
I have faced losses as I was to get a commercial drone pilot license and I had to attend to requests.
UPS has no regard for the parcel and most of the time the customer service is useless.
DJI, please look into this.
Screenshot 2021-03-29 153855.png
Screenshot 2021-03-29 153855.png
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi amkazi97, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to know that you've encountered an issue with the shipping process of your active case. I was able to verify the case number and tracking details. On my end, I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-3-29
Use props
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Please go through the dates. It is very unprofessional that UPS has never attempted to contact me regarding the update to this case. I had sent the parcel with all the contents of the fly more combo that I had purchased. I also have attached the commercial invoice of the drone to the package. It's nearly two months since the drone was shipped. Please resolve the issue at the earliest.
2021-3-29
Use props
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 07:35
Hi amkazi97, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to know that you've encountered an issue with the shipping process of your active case. I was able to verify the case number and tracking details. On my end, I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.

Almost two months after shipping the drone for repairs and almost two weeks since UPS last updated the location of the package, neither DJI nor UPS are taking any responsibility for the delay. UPS always says they will contact me in 24-48 hours and then disconnect. I paid 550£ for the fly-more combo and used it for two months and now I have spent two months without it. Can you please look into it? I'm running out of patience.
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

amkazi97 Posted at 3-30 03:25
Almost two months after shipping the drone for repairs and almost two weeks since UPS last updated the location of the package, neither DJI nor UPS are taking any responsibility for the delay. UPS always says they will contact me in 24-48 hours and then disconnect. I paid 550£ for the fly-more combo and used it for two months and now I have spent two months without it. Can you please look into it? I'm running out of patience.

We understand what you are feeling regarding the concern and we apologize for the delay. Currently, we are waiting for any new updates from our designated team. Rest assured that the concern and feedback were relayed to them. For now, what we can advise is to kindly wait for any new updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and patience.
2021-3-30
Use props
amkazi97
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I received two mails from DJI listing the items that are to be shipped to me. Among the items in the list the charging hub for the drone and the extra accessories i.e. Extra propellers and the screwdriver have not been listed. I had sent the entire Mini 2 fly more combo including the original carrying case and the original box. Please escalate this to the concerned team.
Screenshot 2021-04-01 220906.png
Screenshot 2021-04-01 220920.png
2021-4-1
Use props
epsilonion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14058 ft
United Kingdom

I feel your pain my friend, I had questions of what to send to get repaired/replaced so I contacted DJI online help and they said only return what you want replacing/repairing under the DJI care insurance thingy..  I also found it confusing what to tape to the actual box 3x invoices and packaging lable supplied by ups I guessed..

It's taken over a week to get it to Holland and now it's been held in a secure warehouse for what reason I have no idea..

Personally I think that whole shipping side of the repair service needs looking at as it's unclear and  UPS are a joke..

Hope you get sorted out
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

amkazi97 Posted at 4-1 13:09
I received two mails from DJI listing the items that are to be shipped to me. Among the items in the list the charging hub for the drone and the extra accessories i.e. Extra propellers and the screwdriver have not been listed. I had sent the entire Mini 2 fly more combo including the original carrying case and the original box. Please escalate this to the concerned team.[view_image][view_image]

Sorry to hear about the issue. As per check, our team is following up on your ticket and will keep you updated via email. Thanks for your patience.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

epsilonion Posted at 4-2 01:10
I feel your pain my friend, I had questions of what to send to get repaired/replaced so I contacted DJI online help and they said only return what you want replacing/repairing under the DJI care insurance thingy..  I also found it confusing what to tape to the actual box 3x invoices and packaging lable supplied by ups I guessed..

It's taken over a week to get it to Holland and now it's been held in a secure warehouse for what reason I have no idea..

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We'll following up on your case via your post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=239297, thanks.
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules