New Phantom 4 Batteriews
1125 14 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ed.blair
lvl.1

United States

So I purchased 2 drones that were brand new (all seals in plce and intact) from someone. get them home and go to charge the batteries. Well battery 1 has 1st led blinking 12 times then off. ok so I try battery 2 same thing. contact DJI support and they tell me to send batteries and chargers in to be fixed under warranty. about a week later i get an email from DJI that i need to pat 185 for each battery. they said the batteries have never been connected to a anything (admitting that they are new and should be re[laced under warranty) and since I don't have and can't get an invoice that they will not warranty them. in researching this problem it seems to be a common issue. I guess ill just slam their name along with other streamer friends of mine about their AWESOME customer service

2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi ed.blair, thank you for reaching out. I was able to pull up the case number (CAS) using your DJI Forum Account email. Please be advised that I have sent a PM to verify and check some information about the case, thank you.
2021-3-29
Use props
ed.blair
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 16:15
Hi ed.blair, thank you for reaching out. I was able to pull up the case number (CAS) using your DJI Forum Account email. Please be advised that I have sent a PM to verify and check some information about the case, thank you.

i have replied to your pm
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, I have replied to your message, please check, thank you.
2021-3-30
Use props
ed.blair
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 15:15
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, I have replied to your message, please check, thank you.

i will not hold my breath for any response
2021-3-31
Use props
fansee9859bc
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 15:15

And I STILL have  NOT heard anything. DJI is a F’n JOKE
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansee9859bc Posted at 4-2 19:29
And I STILL have  NOT heard anything. DJI is a F’n JOKE

Hi there. Your case has already been forwarded to the higher-level team. May we confirm, have you received an email from our Customer Care team?
2021-4-3
Use props
fansee9859bc
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-3 07:06
Hi there. Your case has already been forwarded to the higher-level team. May we confirm, have you received an email from our Customer Care team?

no i have not heard ANYTHING
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansee9859bc Posted at 4-3 09:24
no i have not heard ANYTHING

I have pulled up the email that was sent to your email address under your case number. Kindly check it. Thank you.
2021-4-3
Use props
fansee9859bc
lvl.1

United States

I have no emails from DJI. I sent you my email address
2021-4-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansee9859bc Posted at 4-3 09:55
I have no emails from DJI. I sent you my email address

Sorry to have kept you waiting. I had checked your PM, I'll help to urge the team again for an update. Thanks for your patience.
2021-4-5
Use props
fansee9859bc
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 4-5 04:07
Sorry to have kept you waiting. I had checked your PM, I'll help to urge the team again for an update. Thanks for your patience.

So i am taking your no reply to mean that only a 20% discount for 2 replacement batteries for the  brand new never used batteries from DJI that  are defective? i will continue to stream and put down DJI and also make a complaint to the BBB.
2021-5-16
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

fansee9859bc Posted at 5-16 22:24
So i am taking your no reply to mean that only a 20% discount for 2 replacement batteries for the  brand new never used batteries from DJI that  are defective? i will continue to stream and put down DJI and also make a complaint to the BBB.

Hi there, since your batteries were purchased from a third-party seller, you are recommended to contact the seller and get the proof of purchase.
Our team had replied to your email and offered the best & final solution based on your situation on Apr 25, 2021. You may consider it. Thanks.
2021-5-17
Use props
fansfc3299ac
New
Russia

Hello. My battery continuously links 5 times and do not operate. It is fully charged. Help please.
2021-7-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfc3299ac Posted at 7-23 06:36
Hello. My battery continuously links 5 times and do not operate. It is fully charged. Help please.

Hi there, I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing an issue. Could you please provide a video of the issue and the model of your unit for further confirmation? Thank you.
2021-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules