smart controller showing lines on white surfaces
7223 11 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DrkMage01
lvl.1
United States

with the last update, my smart controller started showing black sideways lines on any white surface. i took a picture and it doesnt show up on the picture. i dont know if i changed a setting by accident or something but you cant fly by the screen because of it. anything white like the horizon or houses have black spaced lines through them. any help would be appreciated.
2021-3-29
Use props
djiuser_fQSySMrbnT9J
New

Australia

The Saint Posted at 2021-3-29 13:47
is this what you see?  https://youtu.be/J3EDNX1a9Mg?t=261

That is exactly what I see
2022-12-1
Use props
djiuser_1NOSjHp3yVDC
New

United States

I have the exact same problem.
2021-11-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DrkMage01 Posted at 3-30 04:50
thank you for follow up but it was my mavic air 2 that was having problems, I wish the mini would connect to the smart controller. would make my life a lot easier

Hi there DrkMage01. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have shared with us. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-3-30
Use props
DrkMage01
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 19:35
Hello there DrkMage01. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted by JimDandy on post #1 it seems that you are having overexposed settings. Kindly please try to check and adjust the settings of your DJI Mavic Mini's camera to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

thank you for follow up but it was my mavic air 2 that was having problems, I wish the mini would connect to the smart controller. would make my life a lot easier
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DrkMage01. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted by JimDandy on post #1 it seems that you are having overexposed settings. Kindly please try to check and adjust the settings of your DJI Mavic Mini's camera to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.
2021-3-29
Use props
DrkMage01
lvl.1
United States

JimDandy Posted at 3-29 10:15
When I say go in to camera, I mean by the 3 dots in top right of screen where you find safety settings and such. Not the camera settings in the middle of the right screen.

that was it,, thank you. i might have changed it when i was playing around with the settings. i honestly cant remember
2021-3-29
Use props
DrkMage01
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 3-29 13:47
is this what you see?  https://youtu.be/J3EDNX1a9Mg?t=261

yes, that is exact;;y what i see
2021-3-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

is this what you see?  
2021-3-29
Use props
DrkMage01
lvl.1
United States

JimDandy Posted at 3-29 10:15
When I say go in to camera, I mean by the 3 dots in top right of screen where you find safety settings and such. Not the camera settings in the middle of the right screen.

ill give it a try when i get off of work and see if that works, thanks
2021-3-29
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

2021-3-29
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

It is the overexposure setting. Go in to camera, and turn off the overexposure setting. What this is telling you, is that the image is overexposed and needs to be darkened through camera setting manually, or use auto exposure. I turn on my histogram to see where the exposure is for light and dark areas. Must be when you did the update it turned this setting on for you.
2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules