Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Connecting DJI RSC 2 to sony fx3
6424 5 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nan.hannah
New

United States

I'm struggling to connect my new sony fx3 to my dji rsc2. Under USB in the menu the option it requires isn't there - it only has 'auto', 'mass storage' and 'mtp'. I've tried plugging into all three sockets on the gimbal but it just says 'USB mode' - under that 'MTP' and under that 'USB' and I can't get it to connect so I can control with the gimbal. Can you help??
2021-3-29
Use props
F7WRKS
New

United Kingdom

I'm having the same issues with my A7RIV, It doesn't have PC Remote under the USB Connection Settings
2021-3-31
Use props
fans5c553169
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Same problem with Sony Fx3. It worked before I updated it yesterday
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_4RsGym2qv4VD
New

Japan

i think the PC control option was moved to somewhere else in the menu compared to the old system on the older models
2021-4-2
Use props
s.hardenne
lvl.1
DR Congo

Hey! I found the solution! It's in the "Network" settings -> Transfer/ Remote -> PC Remote Fonction -> PC Remote -> On
2022-3-18
Use props
BRIAN.LUB
New
Brazil

hello DJI Forum members.
I am a brand new film maker and have recently purchased the Sony FX3 and the DJI RS2 Pro combo gimbal.

I cannot seem to find a solution.

I turn on the DJI RS 2 gimbal, then my camera and then turn on     the RavenEye transmitter and then my camera turns off or at least the screen goes black.

Is there anyone that can help with this?

Is anyone else experiencing the same problem with their Sony FX3 camera and their RavenEye transmitter with the DJI RS 2 and the RavenEye transmitter ?

I would greatly appreciate help from anyone that has a solution to this problem.

Thank you!
2022-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules