Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Limit distance fly
2307 17 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kanawax
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4941 ft
Belgium

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if this post already exists, although I can't find it in the search part.
I have been using a mavic mini under DJI Fly for a few weeks. And from the start, the flight limits are activated (30m in height and 50m horizontal)
I have browsed several forums, obviously I'm not the only one who has this problem. But I can't find a real answer. Often it is advisable to leave the beginner mode, but after having analyzed the menu completely from A to Z, I can not find anything to leave the beginner mode ...
For info,
- I never fly with the protections for the propellers.
- Updates are made correctly
- I always fly in authorized areas
- I checked the RTH distance, distance and height settings that we can adjust ourselves. I set my RTH at 40m, Height 120m (legal height in Belgium) and 350m distance (horizontal)
- I have already tried to empty my cash memory
- I restarted the drone during a flight
- I put chocolate on the back of the drone ... just kidding :-)

In short, I'm going crazy!
Could you help me ?

Thanks David ;-)
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there David. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mavic Mini to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a DJI Tutorial Video on Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices as well. Thank you.

2021-3-29
Use props
Kanawax
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 20:14
Hello there David. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mavic Mini to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a DJI Tutorial Video on Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices as well. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for your answer ;-)
I use DJI Fly under IOS 14.4.1 (Iphone 11 Pro)
Yes I did try in several places. I have a large green space, without obstacles (trees, buildings, ...). The problem therefore does not come from interference. Regarding the positioning of the antennas, I actually followed the tutorials.
Regarding the beginner mode, can you tell me how to quit it?

Thanks
2021-3-29
Use props
K-Castello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2790305 ft
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 20:14
Hello there David. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please fly your DJI Mavic Mini to a different location to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference from the area. That might be the reason why you are experiencing these issues. In addition I will post a DJI Tutorial Video on Remote Controller Antenna Best Practices as well. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7M9JtfVwQE

I have the same problem, 30m height and get the message "Log in or go to real-name authentication" ... Sometimes I manage to log out of the site and app, and log back in ... or put the phone on airplane mode. I am sure I am not flying in restricted zones. Also with Iphone 11, and air 2. I have had this problem for 3 months
2021-3-30
Use props
Kanawax
lvl.1
Belgium

K-Castello Posted at 3-30 08:05
I have the same problem, 30m height and get the message "Log in or go to real-name authentication" ... Sometimes I manage to log out of the site and app, and log back in ... or put the phone on airplane mode. I am sure I am not flying in restricted zones. Also with Iphone 11, and air 2. I have had this problem for 3 months

Thanks,

It’s crazy, I also tried to log out and reinstall the application completely.  but I still have the problem.  I see a lot of people who have encountered the same problem.  but no answer that works.  i was two must buy the mavic pro 2, i think i will wait a bit
2021-3-31
Use props
K-Castello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2790305 ft
Belgium

Kanawax Posted at 3-31 09:15
Thanks,

It’s crazy, I also tried to log out and reinstall the application completely.  but I still have the problem.  I see a lot of people who have encountered the same problem.  but no answer that works.  i was two must buy the mavic pro 2, i think i will wait a bit

The only solution is to put your phone on airplane mode .... Tried again yesterday and had no problems. Had logged out and re-logged in first. After battery change, back out and login, and this worked.
2021-3-31
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

I’m not sure here.
Do you have payload turned on.  That would limit the height and distance.
Try turning it on then back off.
Doug
2021-3-31
Use props
Kanawax
lvl.1
Belgium

Donut Michigan Posted at 3-31 15:30
I’m not sure here.
Do you have payload turned on.  That would limit the height and distance.
Try turning it on then back off.

Hi,
No, the payload is always disabled.
2021-3-31
Use props
Donut Michigan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Kanawax Posted at 3-31 21:38
Hi,
No, the payload is always disabled.

K.  I’ve seen where someone in the past that had to turn it on than back off and it worked .
2021-3-31
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

I've noticed when my Mavic Mini flights are limited there is a brief payload alert and trouble with the gimbal stabilizing.  It seems to happen when I change ND filters, then goes away once I've rebooted the drone.
2021-4-3
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I get that message lately sometimes when I rush the launch. Starting over usually fixes it. I also found that putting the device in airplane mode fixes it too. Might be getting wrong flysafe data.
2021-4-3
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

every time it is the attitude, when you get your drone and didn't register in DYJ. That's just a safety function for controlling the drone.
2021-4-3
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

This is bug in DJI FLY for IOS I think, this is happening with all drones Mini, Mini 2, Mavic Air 2. Only solution is to put phone into airplain mode then it goes straight away. DJI please fix this issue. Just to add there is no payload mode turned on and I'm correctly logged in application.
2021-4-3
Use props
kevinbkk123
lvl.2

Thailand

Brand new Mavic Air 2 and have the same issue. Cannot fly more than 50 meters (horizontal) and 30 meters (vertical). I get the same message ("Log in or go to real-name authentication") despite being logged in and having the drone linked to my account. What a bummer! Seems like this issue affects many based on all the various forum posts I've seen.
2021-4-7
Use props
Kanawax
lvl.1
Sweden

Donut Michigan Posted at 3-31 22:43
K.  I’ve seen where someone in the past that had to turn it on than back off and it worked .

Hi Donut Michigan,

yes i see a video with this. But it doesn't work for me...
2021-4-7
Use props
Kanawax
lvl.1
Sweden

MM Pilot Posted at 4-3 23:07
every time it is the attitude, when you get your drone and didn't register in DYJ. That's just a safety function for controlling the drone.

Hi MM Pilot,

Ok, except I can't find how to remove or change the beginner mode. (I've already read the manual and there's nothing about it) And I can't find anyone who can explain it to me. Even at DJI...

Thanks
2021-4-7
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

Kanawax Posted at 4-7 22:50
Hi MM Pilot,

Ok, except I can't find how to remove or change the beginner mode. (I've already read the manual and there's nothing about it) And I can't find anyone who can explain it to me. Even at DJI...

In my case it was when you open the dji fly app-> profil->settings->and than on the left side register. But i am not sure anymore. It's long time ago, when i registered. Try that and tell me if it doesn't work.
2021-4-8
Use props
djiuser_4TLkdQSeEXB4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222215 ft
United States

Litchi eliminated that issue for me
3-2 04:24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules