Mavic Mini Memory card fail and drone not connecting to DJIAssistant
481 2 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SWads
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi experts,
I have had a Mavic Mini for about a year and its been working perfectly well. I've not used it in a few months and took it out couple weeks back and it conducted some updates. Since then its been fraught with problems. I've wasted money on more memory cards that did not fix it. in short the memory card throws up error 13002 and following advice on here downloaded DJI Assistant 2 and the drone does not connect to it. So I've lost the ability to record whilst flying.

Does anyone know how to fix it or its it destined for the bin?
- Can the firmware be rolled back to previous versions that worked?
- USB Memory card failure. I've purchased two cards from the latest recommended list 128gb and 64gb both do not work. Any tips on getting this working?
- DJI Assistant been tried on MAC and Windows with three different leads none worked.

Appreciate any pointers on getting it fixed. When it works its great but its been unnecessarily painful for the last month or so.
Thank you in advance,

2021-3-29
Use props
SWads
lvl.1

United Kingdom

just to update if anyone else has same problem.
2021-4-6
Use props
SWads
lvl.1

United Kingdom

No you cannot roll back the versions they are forced changes on your drone. Even though I've purchased two memory cards from the recommended list they recommend I buy more. If the drone does not connect to the DJI Assistant you need to send it back to manufacture for investigation. So my initial conclusion was correct this drone is going into landfill. Shame it worked fine until DJI force changed the fireware.
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules