Is there a User Manual on how to use the editing functions ...
963 2 2021-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MelC
lvl.3
United States

Is there a User Manual on how to use the editing functions of photo and video on the DJI Fly app?
I've looked several places and must be overlooking something because I can't find it. I've played around with the images on the app but don't understand what all the icons mean and how to best use the app for editing.
Thanks in advance...........Mel
2021-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MelC. Good day and thank you for reaching out. The Editor function in DJI Fly is newly designed. "Templates" allows users to import files and use the templates to generate videos easily. "Pro" offers advanced editing functions so that users are free to create what they want. And "Rhythm" allows users to easily cut videos alongside the beats of background music, add video transitions, and align these transitions with the rhythm of the music so that users can create popular videos. However, this will only work perfectly for the cache file and it will generate a new file that was already edited and will still save the original file. In addition I will post a DJI Forum post with regards to this matter as well. Thank you.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=216042
2021-3-29
Use props
MelC
lvl.3
United States

Thanks for the quick response Stephen.  The video is very helpful.
I was looking for the info for editing still photos. The app is powerful but there icons that don't seem to be explained anywhere. That's why I was looking for a manual. A PDF manual gives you a way to search specific words and terms.
I'll probably find what I'm looking for in one of the many videos available.

Thanks, Mel
2021-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules