Shipping weight and size???
4756 11 2015-7-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

I ordered my first inspire1 (Dual Operator).  I got a shipping comfermation (FedEx Express from China) showing that it was very lite weight and small??? Is this normal?

ins.jpg
2015-7-14
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Contact online sales support at onlinesales@dji.com. Dedicated staff will be available to help you.
2015-7-14
Use props
KnightOwl
lvl.3

United States

WHen I ordered my Inspire from DJI Online, they shipped the second RC separately.  My guess is what you received was the shipping information for that controller.
2015-7-14
Use props
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

I just talked with the online chat. Was told that the tracking info is actually for 2 packages that should be here the same day. Can't wait!
2015-7-14
Use props
Outlander0088
lvl.3

United States

But only 4.4 lbs?  I recently got my I1 back from repair and the shipping weight was 9.7 lbs.  That was for the I1, 1 controller and no battery.
2015-7-15
Use props
PeteGould
lvl.4

United States

28x4x32 centimeters?  That's smaller than a controller unless it got run over by a car first.
2015-7-15
Use props
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

Yeah I think they screwed up. I sure hope its not just a damn battery. Here is what I was told...

Serina
There are two packages for your order, one for Inspire 1 and another for the second remote.
Please do not worry.

Me
can I please get the tracking for my other package?

Serina
Same tracking number but two packages.
2000g   31 * 4 * 28 cm
9200g        52 * 58 * 28cm

Me
so they both will be here at the same time correct?

Serina
yes
2015-7-15
Use props
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

Well its only the 2nd remote. I have now been lied to by the online chat people twice. This has also made me cancel my first soot this weekend.   I tried calling the phone number for North America and got " We are experiencing high call volumes. Call back later" and was hung up on.  I sent an email to [url=mailtonlinesales@dji.com]onlinesales@dji.com[/url] and also have yet to hear anything back.  Is this really what I should be expecting after spending 3 grand with this company? Very frustrating. Does anyone have a way I can contact someone other than the live chat since its obvious they will just continue to give me false information?
2015-7-16
Use props
KnightOwl
lvl.3

United States

xgenmods@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-17 01:22
Well its only the 2nd remote. I have now been lied to by the online chat people twice. This has also ...

I had a feeling that package was the 2nd remote....I did receive both the 2nd remote and the Inspire on the same day but since different carriers were used they arrived at different times during the day.  Let's be hopeful that the Inspire package will show up if not today no later than tomorrow.  
2015-7-16
Use props
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

Did you get two different tracking numbers?
2015-7-16
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

My Inspire 1 came in one package, the second remote in a second package and my spare battery also arrived in a separate package, but all on the same day with same courier DHL. One tracking number for all
2015-7-16
Use props
xgenmods
lvl.2

United States

Good news its all here.
2015-7-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules