DJI Stole my money, Don't buy from DJI webpage
2231 13 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
United States

I purchase a DJI Air 2 fly more combo (order#0018570790993), it was never delivered even though Fedex say they did deliver.

In this case is DJI the one that supposed to follow up with fedex but every single day DJI just replay me back saying "DJI logisctics team is still investigating" while Fedex say the case is close becuase:

1. There the cost declared on the shipment (100 usd for an SD card only) does not match the amount in the claim 1,000+ USD. This is ridiculuse since the pacjahe weighed more than 7 lbs, what micro SD weights that?
2. Because there was a singature on the delivery, which of course is not mine, I live myself and I dont have neighbors so the only person that coul have signed is the Fedex thief driver.

I provided DJI with all the information, GPS driving records prooving that I was not home, on the same records I show myself going back home as soon as I could after I cot the deliveryt notification because of course looked suspicious to me so i went back home from work to check that indeed there was no package at all. Also I send them the call log when I inmediately called fedex to check on the issue.

So since DJI is the shipper they supposed to provide all that infomation I already sent to them and follow up closely, and of course either refund me or send another drone for pick up at the carriesrs office (I don't want a drone delivered at my house again)

Today I stopped geting feedback or answers  from DJI support email, so far this looks like I have two thiefs the fedex driver and DJI.   

2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm deeply sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. As per check, our team is following up on your case, I'll help to escalate the situation again. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email.
2021-3-30
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
United States

Please!! I don't know how much could an investigation take, is not rocket science there're simple facts also I provided all the info to DJI customer support.

I feel I was scammed!
2021-3-31
Use props
GregoryK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29872 ft
Canada

I hope this works out for you. These DJI run and maintained forums seem like a bit of a scam. You go there and complain and one of the DJI Reps jumps on it and kicks something into gear but in my experience you fall by the wayside pretty quickly and they don't reply any longer and you are back where you started.
Really hoping you have a good outcome.
Please keep us posted on what happens...even if nothing does.
2021-3-31
Use props
djiuser_MtjkEm0cO9Ut
New

United States

djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z Posted at 3-31 14:23
Please!! I don't know how much could an investigation take, is not rocket science there're simple facts also I provided all the info to DJI customer support.

I feel I was scammed!

Hi this literally just happened to me but with UPS and DJI keeps giving me the runaround. Asking me for the ups lost claim I filed (which I already sent them) and a bunch of other info which I’ve already sent them as well. Did you get a refund? I can’t believe a $1000 doesn’t require a signature! My mom got home 2 hours after delivery and it wasn’t there...but her Amazon package was. Neighbors haven’t seen anything. It was a birthday present for my husband so I was thinking of buying a 2nd one in the meantime until they refund me. But after reading all these posts, maybe I shouldn’t do that until they refund me for the stolen one first! Thoughts?
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
Mexico

No yet, I had DJI reopening the claim with fedex (fedex just closed it due to lack of follow up and DJI was telling me the investigation was on going, bunch of liers) still I'm not sure DJI had the claim reopened,  I'm sending daily emails to DJI, same response whatsoever but I have not given up yet....also I opened an additional fedex claim myself even when I'm not the shipper, I'm sending the documents and evidence to fedex today, at least I know I'll do better follow up on mine rather DJI on theirs, fingers crossed!... So far just two companies with extremely poor customer service but what is worst liers.
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
United States

GregoryK Posted at 3-31 16:00
I hope this works out for you. These DJI run and maintained forums seem like a bit of a scam. You go there and complain and one of the DJI Reps jumps on it and kicks something into gear but in my experience you fall by the wayside pretty quickly and they don't reply any longer and you are back where you started.
Really hoping you have a good outcome.
Please keep us posted on what happens...even if nothing does.

Thanks for the advice, It does not surprise me... at this point I don't expect anything positive from this guys ... as of today (5 days after) the issue has not been resolved.
2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
United States

Well I had a fairly long talk with a fedex representative,  basically he told me that DJI filed a claim but it was denied. Basically it was denied because of poor DJI's follow up, I believe they did not sent all the information and evidence I sent to them trying to make the process easier for DJI.

Fedex also told me that DJI never declared a value of the package, that means that if the claim is ever reopened and accepted the max insured amount is 100 USD, LOL ridiculous. This is DJI's fault, I guess trying to minimize shipping costs still DJI should be accountable and take full ownership on this.  

Also fedex told me, that since I'm not the shipper I can not do much other than ask for status (which is "claim denied") I can not ask for claim reopening, I can not ask for picture and proof of signature, UNLESS DJI send me and fedex a leathered letter to give me the authorization to do inquiries and full follow up by myself. Of course DJI will never do that because they suck.

Lastly they said that because of covid, perhaps the fedex driver signed by himself to avoid direct contact and just dropped the package (or stole it of course) but WTF if that was the case then the signature requirement is worthless, nonsense and unreliable.

I still will see how far can I get with this on both fronts, Fedex and DJI (They both customer service suck) still my advice is the same

DO NOT BUY DIRECTLY FROM DJI'S WEB PAGE, if you are in the US better use amazon , they do at least a picture of delivery and their customer service is 1000 better compared to fedex, or buy in store or online with bestbuy and pick it up in the best buy store. Also Best buy's protection plan is perfect compared to DJI's , I have seen some scams there too when shipping the drone back and forth for repair.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z
lvl.1
Mexico

Looks like I will be reimbursed after 2 months... It's weird because I just got one email from DJI saying sorry and apologizing by 1000th time but saying there's no much to do.... Right after I got another email from.DJI, about the reimbursement this time or was from DJI store not DJI support like all other times.... I'll wait to get the money on my account and let you know...one more thing, something I think o did different is that I submitted a complaint also to the Federal bureau of Coustomer protection, against DJI and saikoon LLC, the American importer.
2021-5-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_9jSczgzQCh1z Posted at 5-21 05:00
Looks like I will be reimbursed after 2 months... It's weird because I just got one email from DJI saying sorry and apologizing by 1000th time but saying there's no much to do.... Right after I got another email from.DJI, about the reimbursement this time or was from DJI store not DJI support like all other times.... I'll wait to get the money on my account and let you know...one more thing, something I think o did different is that I submitted a complaint also to the Federal bureau of Coustomer protection, against DJI and saikoon LLC, the American importer.

Thanks for your update. I've noticed that our team has replied to your email and you'll receive the refund soon (normally, it takes about 7-14 business days, depends on your bank's refund processing timeframe). Hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-5-22
Use props
djiuser_FDPVJpsIIgzL
New

Italy

Hi there!
I had a similar case.
The 12th March 2021 I bought and you confirmed the payment of a DJI OM 4 with 1 year Care Plan for an amount of 159.00€. The order number was 0399451027180.
The 17th March 2021 I received it and I tried to use it in the following days, but I could not do it.
Hence, I discovered with the support team that it was not compatible with my phone.
The  22 March 2021 I received the instruction for returning the package in my email by Jugz of support team. The RMA number was CAS-6079863-Q6B7V0.
As a consequence, the same day I went to the closer UPS point and I delivered a tracked package to the address that they gave to me by email. The UPS Tracking number was 1ZE4N9TsDK00080021.
The 24th March 2021 at 14:24 the package was received in the Barendrecht warehouse and it was signed by Mr. Sidar.

Thefore today (07/06/2021), I am still waiting for my refund.
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_FDPVJpsIIgzL Posted at 6-7 00:39
Hi there!
I had a similar case.
The 12th March 2021 I bought and you confirmed the payment of a DJI OM 4 with 1 year Care Plan for an amount of 159.00€. The order number was 0399451027180.

I am sorry for the trouble you encountered. I will check this case with the corresponding team and provide an update for you soon.
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_VTh71JJ897DR
New

United States

Same thing happened to me. DJI, filed a claim with FedEX, then kept the money never gave me a refund.
They told me that they would, never did. I received the same emails from DJI support as well. I think this is a SOP for them, it makes them extra revenue.  
The drone has GPS, and is tied to a user account, and an application, so they know if you ever used the drone.....so it's a complete scam.....and you would expect more from a company this size.
I still can't believe that they did that. I love their products. I ended up going to Best Buy the same week, and bought the drone from there.
They could have made lots of money off of me, over the long-term.  After a month or so, I decided not to buy anything from them again.
I own two drones, and a camera from them, and was going to buy the FPV drone. But I can't deal with the way that they do business.
I actually didn't feel safe ordering anything from them, I was not sure if the same thing would happen again......pretty crazy eh....
2021-8-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_VTh71JJ897DR Posted at 8-28 12:37
Same thing happened to me. DJI, filed a claim with FedEX, then kept the money never gave me a refund.
They told me that they would, never did. I received the same emails from DJI support as well. I think this is a SOP for them, it makes them extra revenue.  
The drone has GPS, and is tied to a user account, and an application, so they know if you ever used the drone.....so it's a complete scam.....and you would expect more from a company this size.

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your case number via your forum account. I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated, thanks.
2021-8-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules