DJI FPV Googles V2: Update failed. (5-100-4)
3500 2 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArchAngel
lvl.1
United States

Just bought a brand new PFV Combo Pack and firmware for Goggles update keeps failing using DJI Assistant 2. The process continues to fail transmitting even after fully charging battery. I see nobody from DJI has responded to the same issue log, so does anyone of you experts have any suggestions?

Thank you!
2021-3-30
Use props
ArchAngel
lvl.1
United States

Ok this is probably going to save a lot of headaches and frustrations. The first thing you need to do is make sure your iPhone is charged fully along with the controller, goggles, and drone. Download the DJI Fly App. Accept Terms and conditions and create account. Once done power up all your devices and connect googles to iPhone using a USB-C cable. It should start updating automatically or you might have to click download and upgrade on your iPhone screen. Good luck
2021-3-30
Use props
ArchAngel
lvl.1
United States

ArchAngel@1 Posted at 3-30 06:34
Ok this is probably going to save a lot of headaches and frustrations. The first thing you need to do is make sure your iPhone is charged fully along with the controller, goggles, and drone. Download the DJI Fly App. Accept Terms and conditions and create account. Once done power up all your devices and connect googles to iPhone using a USB-C cable. It should start updating automatically or you might have to click download and upgrade on your iPhone screen. Good luck

This is really really going to help. Geez cant believe I didnt find this prior. I spent 5 hours trying to figure this out. Venmo me @Ifigureditoutforyou@LOL!!! Not. Have fun.https://youtu.be/oEKUuDHFz2Q
2021-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules