Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Shipment Stuck - Help with Order
2178 19 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GateFather
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my FPV Combo on 3/21.  It shipped via FedEx.  It arrived in Memphis on Sunday Morning and said Delivery by 12PM Monday (3/29).  At 12PM Monday it changed to "By End of Day" and at Midnight last night it changed to "Pending"  There has been no update since Sunday Morning to it's shipment status and still reads as "Arrived at Facility" in Memphis (the major US FedEx Hub).  I'm a bit concerned. Order Number:0011078001795

Also - I did not realize the DJI Care Refresh starts 2 days after the product ships if you buy it with the drone.  So PSA to everyone else, buy it right after you receive your drone if you plan to get DJI Care Refresh and activate it so you don't miss out on 1+ weeks of coverage.  Activating the insurance on the drone a week before it's received is a dismal policy.  Wish I would have just ordered it from Amazon Prime.

2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the delay. I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
For the DJI care refresh issue that you referred, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com when you receive the package, we'll help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-3-30
Use props
Steavis
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-30 05:03
Hi there, sorry for the delay. I'll forward it to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated.
For the DJI care refresh issue that you referred, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com when you receive the package, we'll help to check it and provide further assistance. Thanks for your kind understanding.

Apologies for thread-hijacking, but I also cannot start a new thread and am in a similar situation to the original poster. My order 0016985089978 on 4/2 also went via Fedex, and was supposed to be delivered "by noon" on 4/12. It has since moved to "by end of day" and then now is at "Clearance delay - Import Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice.".

Can you please work your magic with Fedex to get it un-stuck as in other threads?

Thank you .
2021-4-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Steavis Posted at 4-13 03:01
Apologies for thread-hijacking, but I also cannot start a new thread and am in a similar situation to the original poster. My order 0016985089978 on 4/2 also went via Fedex, and was supposed to be delivered "by noon" on 4/12. It has since moved to "by end of day" and then now is at "Clearance delay - Import Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice.".

Can you please work your magic with Fedex to get it un-stuck as in other threads?

Hi Steavis, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your order to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll let you know. Thanks for your patience.
2021-4-14
Use props
djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw
New

United States

This is happening to me also. When I contact DJI they tell me that they have already shipped it to FedEx but when I contact FedEx they tell me that they haven't received the package just the label for it. Wondering if you knew anything about this.
2021-4-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw Posted at 4-17 15:44
This is happening to me also. When I contact DJI they tell me that they have already shipped it to FedEx but when I contact FedEx they tell me that they haven't received the package just the label for it. Wondering if you knew anything about this.

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the shopping. Your order has been sent to the courier and ready to be pickup. Please accept our apology for the delay as we received a large sum of orders after the launch. We will keep an eye on your order and keep you updated.

Thanks
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw
New

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-17 23:42
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the shopping. Your order has been sent to the courier and ready to be pickup. Please accept our apology for the delay as we received a large sum of orders after the launch. We will keep an eye on your order and keep you updated.

Thanks

Thank you. I have been a little confused because when I contact fedex they tell me that they just have the label and not the actual package and I was wondering if it would be picked up Monday?
2021-4-18
Use props
djiuser_VG41hhFKGIlt
lvl.1

United States

i have the exact same issue, DJI states FedEx has picked up the package, FedEx states no pick ups from that location in the past 3 days.... and online support is a joke at best.... i need to get my shipment straightened out or canceled since it has not actually shipped....
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_VG41hhFKGIlt
lvl.1

United States

agreed, i will never order from DJI.com ever again.... pitiful online support and god forbid you try to call them....
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw
New

United States

djiuser_VG41hhFKGIlt Posted at 4-19 07:41
agreed, i will never order from DJI.com ever again.... pitiful online support and god forbid you try to call them....

I could have went to best buy and got it the day after it came out but I wanted to get it from dji because they said 0-2 business days for it to ship out. And nothing still. Can I still get it canceled and get my money back since it hasn't shipped out?
2021-4-19
Use props
JimmyZslk250
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-17 23:42
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any unpleasure experience on the shopping. Your order has been sent to the courier and ready to be pickup. Please accept our apology for the delay as we received a large sum of orders after the launch. We will keep an eye on your order and keep you updated.

Thanks

i checked with Fed Ex, they have no record of request to pick up. can you give me the confirmation number?
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw
New

United States

You need the order number? Or the tracking number?
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw
New

United States

Order number: 0019076095438
Tracking number: 504205558510
2021-4-19
Use props
JimmyZslk250
lvl.1

United States

Tracking number 504205559620
Order 0018979390075

And as of 9:05 cst time fed ex still has not received the package.
Note when I night it the ship time was 0-2 business days… today was day 3…
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_tj3fqZaIsjJw
New

United States

So does tomorrow mean that they will pick it up? Kinda getting mad when you guys told me that it would ... out in 0-2 days and it is going on 4.
2021-4-19
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

JimmyZslk250 Posted at 4-19 18:05
Tracking number 504205559620
Order 0018979390075

Hello, thanks for providing the information. We will send it to our logistic team to check more details and keep you updated.

Thanks
2021-4-19
Use props
djiuser_sTxd4EZxwEm7
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-19 23:08
Hello, thanks for providing the information. We will send it to our logistic team to check more details and keep you updated.

Thanks

My order is stuck at A DHL saying it requires additional details for clearance but neither does DHL or DJI customer support seems to know what's going on?! I've seen case when it becomes a nightmare to receive the package!  Can anyone help me with that??
2021-4-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_sTxd4EZxwEm7 Posted at 4-20 07:41
My order is stuck at A DHL saying it requires additional details for clearance but neither does DHL or DJI customer support seems to know what's going on?! I've seen case when it becomes a nightmare to receive the package!  Can anyone help me with that??

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check and follow-up. We'll keep you updated. Thanks.
2021-4-20
Use props
djiuser_sTxd4EZxwEm7
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-20 19:36
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check and follow-up. We'll keep you updated. Thanks.

Alright, Thank you very much!
2021-4-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_sTxd4EZxwEm7 Posted at 4-21 01:58
Alright, Thank you very much!

You're most welcome.
2021-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now