Intermittent gimbal issue
404 2 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danmckinney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29196 ft
United States

Every now and then, I get the "gimbal overloaded" message, and the camera wobbles like crazy, as if the gimbal were simply not operating. Then as quickly as it came on, the problem will disappear and the gimbal behaves normally, with no error message.

Does this sound like a cable issue, or something else?
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if your DJI Mavic 2 Pro had a crash or any hard landings before this issue occurred? Kindly please check the gimbal and see if there are dust, sand, or debris that might be blocking the gimbal. If you are currently using an ND filter on the said DJI Drone, please remove it temporarily to confirm whether that affects the gimbal as well. In addition, please try performing a gimbal calibration to see if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-3-30
Use props
danmckinney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29196 ft
United States

No crashes or hard landings, and I used some aerosol air to clean out the gimbals. I have performed gimbal calibrations, and firmware is up-to-date.

I do have an ND filter on the camera, and I'll see if removing it makes any difference.
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules