o(^-^)o
daishi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1106325 ft
  • >>>
Germany

It’s really frustrating:
Everything I am interested in buying is out of stock:
The arm bracers, the car charger and the carry more backpack are all not available.
2021-3-30
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Yep. About the only thing available at all is the whole FPV drone... I just managed to snag a battery fly more combo from racedayquads the other day, but I think that's about all you can buy right now.
2021-3-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't worry, They never have been in stock!

I ordered some stuff direct From DJI Europe, they showed it all as unstuck 3-7 days delivery, cancelled it all 10 days later.

No one in the UK has those items in stock either.
2021-3-30
Use props
luciens
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm pretty sure it's all related to the worldwide chip shortage. I don't know if that explains the items that don't necessarily have chips in them, , but probably a lot of the items are out of stock because of that. I think DJI said mid-April is when we'll start seeing air units for the digital system. The Caddix Vista is what I assume they're referring to there. I definitely plan to pick up one or two if they do come back into stock.
2021-3-30
Use props
TOW69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341037 ft
United States

I ordered a bunch of stuff all at the same time, Today I got the 2x batteries, props, motion controller and SD card but the unit itself has been sitting in the same FEDEX facility in CHINA since last week.

Of course FEDEX says to wait until the unit is supposed to arrive before calling them back for additional information

Ordered and paid in full on 3/13/2021

The money came out of my account in like 4 seconds but still here I sit!!!! waiting on the bird #P.I.S.S.E.D
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there daishi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try try checking our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if those DJI FPV accessories that you need are available. In addition if ever the said DJI FPV accessories will be available it will be posted on our official online store at https://store.dji.com/?site=brandsite&from=nav. You may click the In Stock Reminder tab on the said page for us to be able to send you a notification as soon as we have the item in stock. Thank you.
2021-3-30
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

TOW69 Posted at 3-30 13:03
I ordered a bunch of stuff all at the same time, Today I got the 2x batteries, props, motion controller and SD card but the unit itself has been sitting in the same FEDEX facility in CHINA since last week.

Of course FEDEX says to wait until the unit is supposed to arrive before calling them back for additional information

Dang my drone was a week late from amazon with no updates I thought I had it bad...
2021-3-30
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

Bad planning and absolute disregard for costumers. Im flying with just one battery.  What's the point?
2021-3-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pajomota Posted at 3-30 22:32
Bad planning and absolute disregard for costumers. Im flying with just one battery.  What's the point?

Batteries are in stock at the Drone Safe Store here in the UK, & they also have Fly More kits too. Give them a call they may be able to assist.

https://dronesafestore.com
2021-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check Heliguy,  they had some stock the other day.
2021-3-31
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Buzzyone Posted at 3-31 00:03
Batteries are in stock at the Drone Safe Store here in the UK, & they also have Fly More kits too. Give them a call they may be able to assist.

Thanks for the answer. I´m afraid that coming from UK to Portugal I´ll have to pay for custom taxes...
2021-3-31
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

DAFlys Posted at 3-31 00:03
Check Heliguy,  they had some stock the other day.

Thanks. I´ll give it a look.

2021-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pajomota Posted at 3-31 07:45
Thanks. I´ll give it a look.

no probs.  
2021-3-31