Mini 2 controller won't charge
1416 4 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mike the camera
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95141 ft
United Kingdom

Hi All, not sure if I'm doing something wrong but my controller for my Mini 2 doesn't seem to be charging. It's lighting up and working, I've been flying with it today but when I got back I thought I'd give it a charge but there are no lights coming on to tell me it's charging.
I've tried several USB leads and adaptors and it's not indicating any charging lights, the green lights come on but no charging lights....Appreciate any help
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mike the camera. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to check and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-4-1
Use props
mike the camera
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi Stephen where do i upload the video its mp4 format?
Ok I posted a link instead it's

2021-4-2
Use props
mike the camera
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-1 20:58
Hello there mike the camera. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to check and assist you further? Thank you.

https://youtu.be/ZwNzdR4CGCA
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there Mike. Thank you for the reply and for providing this video of the said issue. After watching the said video. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said DJI remote controller as well. We have a team that will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules