Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My V2 goggles don't have the option to switch to use digital fpv
287 11 3-30 16:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

My v2 goggles are activated and have no issues connecting to the fpv drone.  My issue is there is no option to swap over to use my old vistas and air units.  I downgraded my FW to 00.05.18.06, there is still no option.  I reflashed both availible FW, still nothing

Please advise.

Thanks
3-30 16:42
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi eMikey, sorry to hear about the issue, could you please provide the serial number of the goggles for verification?

3-30 18:43
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

37SBH9400170GZ

Correct, there is no option to "switch to digital fpv system"  The last option is "about" menu is "reset"  These goggles are activated.

Please help.
3-30 19:22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eMikey Posted at 3-30 19:22
37SBH9400170GZ

Correct, there is no option to "switch to digital fpv system"  The last option is "about" menu is "reset"  These goggles are activated.

Thank you for getting back, could you please update the firmware to the latest version and send a picture of the option in the goggles V2 to me? I will confirm the issue with the engineers.
3-31 04:24
Use props
djiuser_PhRdC4hoVe6Q
lvl.1
United States

Does the android apk work on Android devices. Seeing alot of mixed answers??? Why is it not in the play store? Guys you know half of your drone operators use Android why was this not addressed before you release the drone I would be embarrassed of that if I were you and I don't want to answer this question pretty quick or I'll be returning my drone and everything else that came with it. Please advise as to what the status of working with Android is I need a firm answer. Period. Thank you.
3-31 06:02
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 04:24
Thank you for getting back, could you please update the firmware to the latest version and send a picture of the option in the goggles V2 to me? I will confirm the issue with the engineers.

Here you go..  "Reset" is the last option, which I've tried.

3-31 15:16
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_PhRdC4hoVe6Q Posted at 3-31 06:02
Does the android apk work on Android devices. Seeing alot of mixed answers??? Why is it not in the play store? Guys you know half of your drone operators use Android why was this not addressed before you release the drone I would be embarrassed of that if I were you and I don't want to answer this question pretty quick or I'll be returning my drone and everything else that came with it. Please advise as to what the status of working with Android is I need a firm answer. Period. Thank you.

You should probably start your own thread homey.
3-31 15:18
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 04:24

Hey Susan, and word?
4-1 14:06
Use props
Killbumper
lvl.1
United States

Me You and a hundred people have the same issue Dude.  I started a thread a week ago and still don't have an answer !!!
4-1 20:34
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eMikey Posted at 4-1 14:06
Hey Susan, and word?

Sorry for the late response. Please connect with the DJI FPV drone to switch the option. Please keep me updated, thanks.
4-2 02:23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Killbumper Posted at 4-1 20:34
Me You and a hundred people have the same issue Dude.  I started a thread a week ago and still don't have an answer !!!

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is recommended to connect the V2 goggles with the DJI FPV drone to switch the option. Thanks.
4-2 02:26
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 212388 ft
Mexico

I think V2 goggles are only for DJI FPV and NOTHING else, Not even the DJI air unit.
4-16 18:50
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules