My V2 goggles don't have the option to switch to use digital fpv
7507 21 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

My v2 goggles are activated and have no issues connecting to the fpv drone.  My issue is there is no option to swap over to use my old vistas and air units.  I downgraded my FW to 00.05.18.06, there is still no option.  I reflashed both availible FW, still nothing

Please advise.

Thanks
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi eMikey, sorry to hear about the issue, could you please provide the serial number of the goggles for verification?

2021-3-30
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

37SBH9400170GZ

Correct, there is no option to "switch to digital fpv system"  The last option is "about" menu is "reset"  These goggles are activated.

Please help.
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eMikey Posted at 3-30 19:22
37SBH9400170GZ

Correct, there is no option to "switch to digital fpv system"  The last option is "about" menu is "reset"  These goggles are activated.

Thank you for getting back, could you please update the firmware to the latest version and send a picture of the option in the goggles V2 to me? I will confirm the issue with the engineers.
2021-3-31
Use props
djiuser_PhRdC4hoVe6Q
lvl.1
United States

Does the android apk work on Android devices. Seeing alot of mixed answers??? Why is it not in the play store? Guys you know half of your drone operators use Android why was this not addressed before you release the drone I would be embarrassed of that if I were you and I don't want to answer this question pretty quick or I'll be returning my drone and everything else that came with it. Please advise as to what the status of working with Android is I need a firm answer. Period. Thank you.
2021-3-31
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 04:24
Thank you for getting back, could you please update the firmware to the latest version and send a picture of the option in the goggles V2 to me? I will confirm the issue with the engineers.

Here you go..  "Reset" is the last option, which I've tried.

2021-3-31
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_PhRdC4hoVe6Q Posted at 3-31 06:02
Does the android apk work on Android devices. Seeing alot of mixed answers??? Why is it not in the play store? Guys you know half of your drone operators use Android why was this not addressed before you release the drone I would be embarrassed of that if I were you and I don't want to answer this question pretty quick or I'll be returning my drone and everything else that came with it. Please advise as to what the status of working with Android is I need a firm answer. Period. Thank you.

You should probably start your own thread homey.
2021-3-31
Use props
eMikey
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 04:24

Hey Susan, and word?
2021-4-1
Use props
Killbumper
lvl.1
United States

Me You and a hundred people have the same issue Dude.  I started a thread a week ago and still don't have an answer !!!
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

eMikey Posted at 4-1 14:06
Hey Susan, and word?

Sorry for the late response. Please connect with the DJI FPV drone to switch the option. Please keep me updated, thanks.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Killbumper Posted at 4-1 20:34
Me You and a hundred people have the same issue Dude.  I started a thread a week ago and still don't have an answer !!!

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is recommended to connect the V2 goggles with the DJI FPV drone to switch the option. Thanks.
2021-4-2
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

I think V2 goggles are only for DJI FPV and NOTHING else, Not even the DJI air unit.
2021-4-16
Use props
DJI_FLYER86
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan, How to fix this if we don't have a DJI drone?  I bought the V2 goggles to use with DJI Air units. My goggles lost the ability to switch to digital FPV mode after my battery died powering the goggles.   I have goggles that cannot be used at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2TeIhofrq4
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI_FLYER86 Posted at 6-5 14:20
DJI Susan, How to fix this if we don't have a DJI drone?  I bought the V2 goggles to use with DJI Air units. My goggles lost the ability to switch to digital FPV mode after my battery died powering the goggles.   I have goggles that cannot be used at all.

Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. If it is possible, you may try to contact the local retailer for help to connect the goggles to the FPV drone to switch the goggles back to digital transmission mode, or you may need to send the goggles back to our service center for assistance. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Please avoid powering on/using the goggles when the battery level is low to keep away from this issue.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI_FLYER86
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-6 01:06
Hi, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. If it is possible, you may try to contact the local retailer for help to connect the goggles to the FPV drone to switch the goggles back to digital transmission mode, or you may need to send the goggles back to our service center for assistance. https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
Please avoid powering on/using the goggles when the battery level is low to keep away from this issue.

So because you guys bad firmware, I can't use my goggles I paid for, they are useless but this is my fault for letting the battery die, what kind of crap customer service is that?  You don't turn this on the customer, wtf?

I have no local retailer in California.  Please send me a FPV drone so I can activate and switch the mode on my goggles, this is your company's fault not mine, you provide the fix, not me.
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DJI_FLYER86 Posted at 6-7 10:46
So because you guys bad firmware, I can't use my goggles I paid for, they are useless but this is my fault for letting the battery die, what kind of crap customer service is that?  You don't turn this on the customer, wtf?

I have no local retailer in California.  Please send me a FPV drone so I can activate and switch the mode on my goggles, this is your company's fault not mine, you provide the fix, not me.

I am sorry for the situation, I understand your frustration. The issue will be solved in a future firmware, but currently, I have not receive info about the specific date of the release.
We have retailers in California, if it is convenient, you may check a local retailer at this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer and see if they could help.
Other than contacting the retailer, you may send the goggles back to our service center, we will help you out.
Apologize again for the inconvenience caused. Hope your kind understanding.
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_A3VMYOnBXVk1
New

Japan

DJI Susan Posted at 6-7 20:14
I am sorry for the situation, I understand your frustration. The issue will be solved in a future firmware, but currently, I have not receive info about the specific date of the release.
We have retailers in California, if it is convenient, you may check a local retailer at this link https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores?site=brandsite&from=footer and see if they could help.
Other than contacting the retailer, you may send the goggles back to our service center, we will help you out.

May I know whether this problem has been fixed in the latest Goggles firmware?
I have updated/downgrade the firmware but it doesn't have the option of 'Switch to DJI Digital FPV System' mode under 'About'. I tried all the suggestions on the internet but they all don't work for me.
2021-8-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_A3VMYOnBXVk1 Posted at 8-29 07:22
I have updated/downgrade the firmware but it doesn't have the option of 'Switch to DJI Digital FPV System' mode under 'About'. I tried all the suggestions on the internet but they all don't work for me.

Hi there. We regret the inconvenience you’ve been inflicted. Are you located in Japan? Due to the restrictions of the 5.8G band and digital image transmission system in Japan, it is not supportive to switch to "DJI Digital FPV System" mode in Japan. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us. Thanks for your support.
2021-8-30
Use props
fansa97c4c31
New
Flight distance : 43228 ft
Israel

Same problem, any solution ??
2021-11-15
Use props
djiuser_jJYqPgDbMPj4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 164341 ft

Croatia

I have the opposite problem! Mine air in the ait unit mode and i cant bind them to my fpv drone
2021-12-20
Use props
DroShinJp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1752192 ft
Japan

djiuser_A3VMYOnBXVk1 Posted at 2021-8-29 07:22
I have updated/downgrade the firmware but it doesn't have the option of 'Switch to DJI Digital FPV System' mode under 'About'. I tried all the suggestions on the internet but they all don't work for me.

i had the same problem... i bought an analog adapter and now that i found out that only in japan this option is not allowed...
2022-2-6
Use props
djiuser_c45krL8M9xc9
New

Indonesia

I have DIY MODE with my Goggles and can not update to any firmware
s/n 37sbj6f00100v9
2023-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules