616 2 2021-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RetiredInFL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17234 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have purchased a Mavic 2 Zoom with Smart controller USED from a local owner. I should have it in a couple days.   Reading around the web it seems (please confirm) that I can purchase DJI refresh for it as long as it has not been previously purchased on the aircraft after doing the verification  video.  I have a couple questions:

#1) Is the Smart Controller itself covered under the DJI Refresh plan fee?

#2) Since there is no cell phone application in use (I will have the Smart Controller)  how would I do the video verification?

Thanks
Ed

P.S.  WOW!  It took like 10 edits of the draft from my homepage to get the ability to FINALLY be able to see a SUBMIT option!

2021-3-30
Use props
Estelle Lau
lvl.4
Flight distance : 38632 ft
  • >>>

The smart controller is not covered by the DJI Care Refresh.
It seems you can use the smart controller to do a screen recording, here is a tutorial.
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload
2021-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello RetiredInFL, you can refer to the reply on 2#, the controller, including smart controller, is not covered under DJI Care Refresh, the covered parts list will be aircraft × 1, gimbal × 1, camera × 1, propellers (pair) × 2, and battery × 1 for one replacement.
You can use the screen recording for the verification video recording. Thank you for your support.
2021-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules