DJI Mini 2 Remote constantly beeping - Problem Solved!!!
1364 5 2021-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125164 ft
Norway

[size=14.000000953674316px]I received my DJI Mini 2 yesterday and was instantly bombarded with constant beeping from the remote. No matter what I did I could not stop it. In the ende it turned out to be the joysticks that needed a calibration. After that everything worked just fine. Now, in the manual the only place as far as I know where these beeps are mentioned is in connection with having to relink the remote to the drone. I wish DJI could have mentioned that the beeping also was a sign that the joysticks have to be calibrated. But the again, the user manual is far from complete and should explain much more about the funcions of the Fly app than it is doing now.
2021-3-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Glad you got the issue solved.  The User Manual leaves a lot to be desired.  
2021-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there talenteronline.no. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to fix the said issue. In addition I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-3-31
Use props
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Norway

Today when switching on the remote it started beeping again... Seems like it forgot the calibration I did yesterday. After a new calibration the beeping stopped and all was normal again. I was able to fly the Mini 2 without any problems. But what about tomorrow? What about later today? I hope this problem wil not persist!
2021-4-1
Use props
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Norway

RE: DJI Mini 2 Remote constantly beeping - Problem NOT Solved!!!

Problem not solved after all!
2021-4-1
Use props
BaliSkies
lvl.3

Australia

Great to hear you solved the problem you were having! Sometimes just takes a little patience and ingenuity and all is well again, regardless of the initial frustration. Keep on enjoying your wonderful Mini 2 and have many happy flights
2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules