3039 6 2021-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_BodqODzh7kUm
lvl.2
Flight distance : 31391 ft
Italy

Hi,
I am looking for a second cover for my iPhone 12 where to attach the magnetic system. Does anyone know if the attachment system will work over a cover?
2021-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and uses a phone case on there iPhone 12 when operating the said gimbal. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories like phone cases on your DJI Osmo Mobile 4. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI gimbal when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2021-3-31
Use props
fumio-i
New
Japan

I've removed all of silicone pads from the magnetic phone clamp.  It works very well with Apple's Silicone Case with MagSafe.
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_BodqODzh7kUm
lvl.2
Italy

fumio-i Posted at 4-2 02:18
I've removed all of silicone pads from the magnetic phone clamp.  It works very well with Apple's Silicone Case with MagSafe.

Don't you have an alignment problem with the OSMO?
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_BodqODzh7kUm
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-31 19:27
Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given us. I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 and uses a phone case on there iPhone 12 when operating the said gimbal. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories like phone cases on your DJI Osmo Mobile 4. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI gimbal when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.

The magnetic phone clamp is a great solution, but it's not very practical to install the magnetic ring. Usually, I put the phone in the back pocket. It would be great to have a phone cover only for the magnetic ring.
2021-4-2
Use props
SteveKoms0C
New

India

It works very well with Apple's Silicone Case with MagSafe. I bought new case from this site. They have amazing collection for iPhone 13 mini cases.
2021-10-5
Use props
MiamiC70
lvl.3
United States

I’m using a Moment MagSafe slim case with the aluminum disc “hack” and DJI magnetic ring on my 12 Pro Max. Works like a charm.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0948TPN8K/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2021-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules