Support for Galaxy S20FE & several problems whith OM4
7824 4 2021-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Duna
lvl.1
Russia

Hello!
Your site shows support for the Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra. Are you planning to support S20FE?

I also encountered several problems with OM4 working with Mimo version 1.5.12:
  • Tracking stops working when I go further than 4-5 meters away, because it only tracks by face. Why not make a track around the body at large distances, how it works in your drones?
  • Sometimes the tracking starts to shake. I can move 1.5-2 meters away from the camera and stand still, and the stabilizer will turn left and right, trying to put my face in the center of the frame.

Also, you should at least make a notification that a new version of DJI MIMO has been released on Android, because it is impossible to visit the site every day to check whether a new version of the program has been released.
Make a banner inside the app so that when you turn it on, it checks for a new version and, if there is one, gives you a notification about it.
This is as simple as possible to do, from the point of view of the program code:
  • Find out the version of the installed application
  • Request to the server to get the latest version of the application.
  • If the current version differs from the installed one, then display a message to the user on the screen

2021-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Duna. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. Since the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy S20 FE ) that you want to use on your DJI OM4 and on the DJI Mimo application is not listed as a recommended mobile device for the said DJI Gimbal. I hope that you can get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have tried using the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE when flying there DJI OM4. Just a reminder that DJI recommended using a recommended mobile device when operating the DJI OM4 for compatibility on both the said DJI Gimbal and the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2021-3-31
Use props
Spythere
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4987 ft
Poland

I have Samsung S20 FE 5G and also waiting for support. I don't get why there is no support for this S20? Samsung sold a lot of this phones. At this moment application works with 4k video but it's locked to 30 fps in every mode. Front facing camera do not support 4k. Only 1080p and its also 30 fps.
Edit:
Just checked on Samsung S10+ (supported) and it is same deal. So even supported devices are not supported.
2021-4-7
Use props
djiuser_ZRYgcORtVENC
New

Canada

My OM4 refuses to lock. I’m using a Samsung S20FE as well. I’m so annoyed I’m ready to burn or smash my OM4.
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_Jvvivr0hyoxp
New
Philippines

I just bought my dji om4 yesterday and use my samsung s20 fe for the mimo app. When i try to move the gimbal up or down using the joystick it shakes and is like out of focus it keeps on moving around from point to point when recording or using dynazoom. How am i going to fix this?
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules