No new remarkable feature for a long time
692 12 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

You will have noticed that no new remarkable feature has been given for a long time.
example: the last 2 features for the mini 2 (photo zoom, & the  ability to control aircraft orientation when flying forward during RTH)

I bet that the feature of waypoints as well as other features that have  been requested from time to time or like the above that have already  been given to the mini 2, will be given with the "new air 2S"!

Grab the money and kill the value of the mavic air 2.

Thanks again DJI !!!
2021-4-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Grab the money and kill the value of the mavic air 2.
Thanks again DJI !!!

I agree .. DJI should never make any improvements.
They should have stopped at the Phantom 1 to protect the value for those that bought it.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Flight distance : 126729 ft
Australia

I agree, although the air 2 is an awesome drone DJI should be upgrading firmware instead of bringing a new drone out just as a money grab. Everyone that has mentioned an update they would like to have has been completely ignored by DJI . I bought the mini and next minute the mini 2 came out. And now it seems it’s happened again with the Air 2 which I have only had for a couple of months. DJI is not thinking of its loyal customers and if we don’t get an update very soon I will be forced to sell my DJI products and look at different companies that make drones . And by the sounds of it DJI is going to lose a lot of valuable customers by not listening to what we want.  
DJI !! STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS!!
         LISTEN TO WHAT WE WANT !!
        NOT HAPPY!!
2021-4-1
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did not buy the MA2 with the expectation that it would ever do more than was advertised at the time. Bug fixes I expect but extended features are just icing on the cake.
2021-4-1
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 14:01
I agree, although the air 2 is an awesome drone DJI should be upgrading firmware instead of bringing a new drone out just as a money grab. Everyone that has mentioned an update they would like to have has been completely ignored by DJI . I bought the mini and next minute the mini 2 came out. And now it seems it’s happened again with the Air 2 which I have only had for a couple of months. DJI is not thinking of its loyal customers and if we don’t get an update very soon I will be forced to sell my DJI products and look at different companies that make drones . And by the sounds of it DJI is going to lose a lot of valuable customers by not listening to what we want.  

DJI is not thinking of its loyal customers and if we don’t get an update very soon I will be forced to sell my DJI products and look at different companies that make drones .
Did the drones you bought have all the features that were advertised?
Did they do all that the marketing promised?
What more do you expect they should do?

And by the sounds of it DJI is going to lose a lot of valuable customers by not listening to what we want.
By the sounds in your head?
What exactly do you want?
Anything reasonable and realistic?

Oooh   upper case, that's telling them wacko.
They won't be able to ignore that.

NOT HAPPY!!
Not very smart !!
How old are you btw?

2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-1 19:41
DJI is not thinking of its loyal customers and if we don’t get an update very soon I will be forced to sell my DJI products and look at different companies that make drones .
Did the drones you bought have all the features that were advertised?
Did they do all that the marketing promised?

I bet you still live with mummy , wanker. There’s always a tosser who comment means nothing.
2021-4-1
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJWacko Posted at 4-1 14:01
I agree, although the air 2 is an awesome drone DJI should be upgrading firmware instead of bringing a new drone out just as a money grab. Everyone that has mentioned an update they would like to have has been completely ignored by DJI . I bought the mini and next minute the mini 2 came out. And now it seems it’s happened again with the Air 2 which I have only had for a couple of months. DJI is not thinking of its loyal customers and if we don’t get an update very soon I will be forced to sell my DJI products and look at different companies that make drones . And by the sounds of it DJI is going to lose a lot of valuable customers by not listening to what we want.  

Please tell me how a firmware upgrade will give your Air 2 the rumored updates of the Air 2S?  Most are Hardware.
2021-4-1
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

BrianKushner Posted at 4-1 20:55
Please tell me how a firmware upgrade will give your Air 2 the rumored updates of the Air 2S?  Most are Hardware.

Did you not read correctly? Why would I expect my Air 2 to have the same firmware as the supposed Air 2 S , all I asked DJI is to slow down the speed a bit. Why don’t you read the comment properly before jumping on the bandwagon and making yourself look like all the rest of the trolls out there? At least I have the balls to speak up ...
2021-4-2
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJWacko Posted at 4-2 04:52
Did you not read correctly? Why would I expect my Air 2 to have the same firmware as the supposed Air 2 S , all I asked DJI is to slow down the speed a bit. Why don’t you read the comment properly before jumping on the bandwagon and making yourself look like all the rest of the trolls out there? At least I have the balls to speak up ...

all I asked DJI is to slow down the speed a bit.
You didn't ask DJI ... you just posted in a thread here.
But DJI have no-one here that pays any attention to whatever gets posted here.
If you want to discuss anything with DJI, this isn't the place.
But surely you knew that as you know everything else?
Why don’t you read the comment properly before jumping on the bandwagon and making yourself look like all the rest of the trolls out there? At least I have the balls to speak up ...
Why don't you act with some common decency rather than like pig-ignorant scum?

2021-4-2
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

Τhe captains spoke!
How predictable! How boring!
Everything is going well in the Kingdom.
Do not worry about anything.
The DJIpolice are on alert.
2021-4-2
Use props
DJWacko
Second Officer
Australia

Labroides Posted at 4-2 06:12
all I asked DJI is to slow down the speed a bit.
You didn't ask DJI ... you just posted in a thread here.
But DJI have no-one here that pays any attention to whatever gets posted here.

Pig ignorant scum , wow... your either a Tasmanian or Victorian , I feel sorry for you .
2021-4-2
Use props
Mr. Motta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 221906 ft
United States

GaryDoug Posted at 4-1 14:48
I did not buy the MA2 with the expectation that it would ever do more than was advertised at the time. Bug fixes I expect but extended features are just icing on the cake.

I agree...
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules