Remote beeping Constantly - Problem NOT Solved!!!
587 12 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125164 ft
Norway

Today when switching on the remote it started beeping again... Seems like it forgot the calibration I did yesterday. After a new calibration the beeping stopped and all was normal again. I was able to fly the Mini 2 without any problems. But what about tomorrow? What about later today? I hope this problem wil not persist!

2021-4-1
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Quick question. Had you just charged your RC fully?
2021-4-1
Use props
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Norway

yogi053 Posted at 4-1 07:13
Quick question. Had you just charged your RC fully?

No, it showed three leds, which should mean about 75% charged...
2021-4-1
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine did this also......i recalibrated the sticks after resync, and it was ok. Dont know if it will work for you, but worth a try.
2021-4-1
Use props
KTM80PT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 743235 ft
United Kingdom

at what point is the remote beeping, when the drone has taken off? what remote, the std connected with phone or Smart?
2021-4-1
Use props
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Norway

KTM80PT Posted at 4-1 10:56
at what point is the remote beeping, when the drone has taken off? what remote, the std connected with phone or Smart?

The remote started beeping as soon as I turned the power on. It's the new remote that comes with DJI Mini 2. The remote is connected to my iPhone X with the standard Lightning cable that came with the remote.
2021-4-1
Use props
Djimaniac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821801 ft
  • >>>
United States

I seen your other post that you already calibrated the sticks.....go to where you can see the sticks movement  "do not calibrate" and see if you getting any movement input of joysticks without touching them. If the joysticks or reading movement, It only takes just a very, very small amount of input to trip that beeping
2021-4-1
Use props
steamship
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229180 ft
Russia

I saw your other thread from yesterday about the beeping controller. You mentioned that you had just got the drone. That is what was happening with mine when I first got it. Almost every time I turned the controller on it started beeping. I posted either on here or a Facebook group and someone commented that they had the same issue with a new drone, and suggested that it might just because the joysticks are still a bit 'tight' and they're not centering properly, and because of that the controller beeps when switched on. I honestly don't know if that cured mine, but since reading that suggestion I tend to put the joysticks through their entire range after fitting the control sticks, and haven't had any more beeping... touch wood!
2021-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there talenteronline.no. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. If still the remote controller of your DJI Mini 2 keeps on beeping after doing the remote controller calibration process.  I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to check the said remote controller and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-4-1
Use props
deepanshus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78891 ft
United Kingdom

talenteronline.no Posted at 4-1 11:09
The remote started beeping as soon as I turned the power on. It's the new remote that comes with DJI Mini 2. The remote is connected to my iPhone X with the standard Lightning cable that came with the remote.

I had the same problem. I disconnected the phone and then turned on the remote.

I think the sequence is:

power on RC > connect phone> app should auto open> power on drone > fly away !
2021-4-1
Use props
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Norway

steamship Posted at 4-1 14:08
I saw your other thread from yesterday about the beeping controller. You mentioned that you had just got the drone. That is what was happening with mine when I first got it. Almost every time I turned the controller on it started beeping. I posted either on here or a Facebook group and someone commented that they had the same issue with a new drone, and suggested that it might just because the joysticks are still a bit 'tight' and they're not centering properly, and because of that the controller beeps when switched on. I honestly don't know if that cured mine, but since reading that suggestion I tend to put the joysticks through their entire range after fitting the control sticks, and haven't had any more beeping... touch wood!

Thank You! That seems to be a sensible and useful advice.
2021-4-2
Use props
talenteronline.no
lvl.3
Norway

Thanks for all the inputs, Guys! I will be flying a lot during the rest of Easter and will report back soon.
2021-4-2
Use props
mavic2zoom-ch
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5547667 ft
United Kingdom

You should make sure you don't touch the sticks when you power it on (they should be centered). If not it can beep like crazy.
Shutting it off and starting it again without touching the sticks would fix it if that's the issue.
2021-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules