How Does 'Sync Flight Data' Work?
1284 0 2021-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
texgeekboy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 347024 ft
United States

I use an iPad mini 5 to run the DJI Fly app for my Mini2 (I had a mini1 that is no longer operational due to my stupidity).  The iPad mini is the only device that has the DJI Fly app.  I also have the Kittyhawk app installed on it to get LAANC approval.

Anyway, I don't understand how the sync feature in DJI Fly works.  The attached picture shows what my profile has with the syncing option turned on in the upper half, and with the syncing option turned off in the lower half.  Curiously the number of flights is the same, but the hours and distance are quite different.  I haven't flown the mini in days.  Why does the sync'd data not have all the data?

A couple of issues may be the Kittyhawk app.  On it, in the lower right corner there is a 'DJI Status' indicator, and it says it is running.  I press the 'Import' for it, and it really doesn't show anything.

Another issue is the fact that I started DJI fly with a mini 1, destroyed it, then bought a mini 2.  I did not reinstall the DJI Fly app.  Does the sync only show the mini 1 values?  I think that  the syncd values did increase after I started using the mini 2, but I can't swear by that.

syncing

syncing
2021-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules